Developer Interview - Quality Assurance Team

Cool
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
As a QA Analyst of 2 years myself I can say that people sometimes forget that what you do as QA is actual work, you're not just dicking around and playing the game (I mean, sometimes you are but that's like 2% of the time spent). Anyway, it's great to see you guys getting your own interview and getting to tell it like it is. Keep up the good work.
the /dad command makes the red telephone ring in Chris' office, right?

ty for the interview!
Wait so you are telling me you had a Windows 95 lagging screen drag mode and took it out? What is wrong with you!
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

/dad = do all dailies?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
xazaz wrote:
As a QA Analyst of 2 years myself I can say that people sometimes forget that what you do as QA is actual work, you're not just dicking around and playing the game (I mean, sometimes you are but that's like 2% of the time spent). Anyway, it's great to see you guys getting your own interview and getting to tell it like it is. Keep up the good work.

QA tester since 9 years here. completely agree. as a tester you don't "play" the game.

@ggg I am quite a bit surprised that you guys "only" are a team of 9 testers. where I'm working we have a software which is not nearly as complex as any kind of halfway "AAA" game, and we have 5, soon to be 6 testers. I'd still say your QA department has a lot room to grow in the near/mid future :)
did you also assure atziri's quality with 5 other QA guys present?
/dad is obviously mathils last character loaded in the client
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Yeah still tree look better now

Peuple that have Been in closed beta have experienced some weird stuff as well lol

Especially the merceil cavern rave parties
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 18, 2017, 7:45:21 AM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
@ggg I am quite a bit surprised that you guys "only" are a team of 9 testers. where I'm working we have a software which is not nearly as complex as any kind of halfway "AAA" game, and we have 5, soon to be 6 testers. I'd still say your QA department has a lot room to grow in the near/mid future :)

It vastly depend and how much the software is QA friendly (number of bypass to quickly setup things, devs testing themself their development...) and have automated tests (when you have a 80% code coverage of well written tests you don't need nearly as much QA than with 0% automated test).
Last edited by bejarid on Apr 18, 2017, 7:56:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info