[3.4 Update!] Thor's Little Sister; Mjolner Build (ELE + SLA) (PoB included)

Why make it look like you skipped skills on the tree? You didn't use a jewel to skipp them, I don't understand what is going on with your skill tree.
"
Why make it look like you skipped skills on the tree? You didn't use a jewel to skipp them, I don't understand what is going on with your skill tree.

sorry about that, i've been really busy and completely forgot to update the regular passive tree after the 3.0 update. it should be working properly now. sorry about the confusion!
"
Foolsbane wrote:
Is there a way you would suggest getting endurance charges without the necklace? Also I am having problems having any mana to use shield charge and leap during battles, is this normal? By the way im having a blast with this build, just beat Act 10 and starting to map. Absolutely love it, thank you so much

i'm glad you enjoy the build!

fortunately, the build has fairly flexible gem sockets to work with, if for example, you wanted to use cyclone instead of molten strike (not sure why you would, but you could), you can move the movement skills into the body armor with your attack to support them with blood magic.

as for is it normal to have mana problems for movements, unfortunately, yes, it takes some practice to get use to the full setup, but it's definitely worthwhile in my opinion. i do recommend that because of the changes to how MoM works, to set blood rage to self-cast if you're choosing to use it, due to it eating your energy shield being used for mana with eldritch battery. this factor can greatly hinder your capacity for making use of your movement skills, and should be considered strictly for dealing with bosses.

as for endurance charges, to my knowledge, the amulet is the only way you will be able to reliably access the endurance charge generation needed to push this build as hard as it does. if something new pops up that works with it safely, by all means let me know, i'd love to learn of how to better improve the build if at all possible :)

cheers!
"
Yuzanaki wrote:
Hey, loving this build so far but the single target seems a bit lack luster, I have all the items suggested for the build, but one target seems to take forever to burn down, I also see no real need for running purity of lightning over herald of thunder if over capped? Is there a reason for running it all the time or is it just if your undercapped? Here is a list of my items, only level 70 at the moment but climbing. Trying to figure out a way of squeezing more damage out.

thankfully with the changes to scion's elementalist ascendancy, i suspect that herald of thunder might actually be a safe alternative to purity of lightning now that reflect mitigation exists for the build. if it helps and you can maintain the same level of safety, go for it :D
pretty weak...
I just want to be perfectly clear, if I haven't been in the guide;

The build's damage output is honestly lackluster, especially when compared to other builds that emulate the playstyle (Cospri's CoC for example), however, where this build does quite well is in its tanking ability. I wouldn't recommend trying to do stuff like shaper unless you hate yourself, but it is more than fine for at least T13 map farming with a bit of practice and fine tuning. The general high-point for the build is the fact it is pretty fun to play, and it is generally user friendly :)
[UPDATE]
Just a huge headsup to everyone playing with the build, I've been working on figuring out some new options to bring to the build for situational use, including squeezing out upwards of an additional 36% damage all around (check out the experimental notes section for details). I'm going to continue testing and experimenting on how to further improve the build all around with the goal of gaining more damage while maintaining similar levels of survivability.

Stay Tuned for more updates!
Made a serious overhaul to the build, increasing dps at the cost of some fun, albeit wonky and interesting survivability mechanics. Should still be fun, check it out!
How well do you think this would work for 3.3? Wanting to try a Mjölner scion build aha
"
CavemanOhYea wrote:
How well do you think this would work for 3.3? Wanting to try a Mjölner scion build aha

mjolner gets a buff because of Vaal RF, 39% MORE spell dmg for base duration of 4 seconds, for 30% of your max life sacrificed. Pop it mid boss fight and melt the shit out of them.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info