Syndicate Safe-house Services

Outdated

Spoiler
3.2 - Bestiary Update

Hello everyone! I am back to carry through "The eternal Labyrinth" Or U-lab, all it takes is one of your offerings (which opens the map) and we will run it together, you will wait at the aspirant's trial until I'm done with the fight :)

Disclaimer:

If I fail, or am unable to complete your run, I will refund the offering,However, if YOU died on your own accord I will not refund.

After the service, if you have the time please don't hesitate to give me some vouches in this thread :)

Thank you!

In-game names: Beastialities, penispooper

(Merc Lab If I'm feeling it)

Outdated:

Spoiler
Exactly what the title says, I will carry any person through the Uber Lab (Area level 75) in exchange for the offering to the goddess, which opens the map.
If I die in the labyrinth, and are not able to complete it, I will refund the offering, and if you want to run again, we run on one of my offerings :)

Weather I carry people or not also depends on the Layout of the Labyrinth that day :)

This will serve as Vouches!
My ingame Name: PinyTeenis, Bootyblasted

Syndicate Safe-house Services
I tend to focus on farming Betrayal Crafts, and rewards, and I wanna get a vouching forum so people can know they can trust me.
Noteworthy Syndicate Rewards:
Vorici 1, 2, or 3 White Sockets
Leo Divine, Exalted Slam
Hillock Weapon & Armour quality (up to 28%,) or Flask Quality (up to 26%)
Jorgin's Amulet -> Talisman Transformation
Pricing:
It all depends on the current rates for certain items, so we can discuss, if you see me post on trade chats I will usually list price.

Message me at my current character @Joe_Mama
Last edited by Xyzer00 on Mar 31, 2020, 7:46:05 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
bump
BUMPER
Very nice guy and Safe run.
Carried me through lab @lvl 68
Perfect run, very nice tips and guide.

safe and smooth run,would definetly recommend it.
+1 for great runs! Got me through quickly and painlessly!
Smooth and quick run. Highly recommended, thanks!
Bumper Cars
Are you still doing uberlab service?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info