[2.6] [English,한국말]CI TornadoShot. Avatar of Fire build.

Intro
Hi guys, this is my build guide for my CI TornadoShot, Barrage build with Avatar of Fire and Elemental Overload. note that this is not a cheap build.
This build will clear map fast and clear any content in game.
i recommend at least 25ex to start making this build.

안녕하세요 퍽x버라지입니다. 100렙계정을 2개찍은 기념으로 제빌드 가이드를 한번써보도록할께요. 이런건 처음이라 잘봐주세요.
이빌드는 CI 토샷.버라지빌드입니다. 아바타오브파이어랑 엘레멘탈오버로드를 메인 노드로쓰는 불활쟁이라고 보시면됩니다. 이빌드는 초보분들이하시기에는 돈이 너무많이 들기때문에 적어도 25엑는 가지고시작하시는걸추천드립니다.

Pros and Cons. 빌드 장점과 단점
Spoiler
PROS-장점
+Fast Clear Speed-맵클이 무지빨름
+Very Defensive(note i have 2 lvl 100 char with this build)-잘안죽음. 100렙계정만 2개입니다.
+Very Fun to play-맵도는게 재미있음.

CONS-단점
-Super Expensive if you want full gear-풀템이르 맟출려면 존나돈이 많이듬...
-Can't run Elemental Reflect maps- 엘반맵을 돌수는있는데 아주 불안함. 안도시는걸 추천
-Can't run Cannot leech maps- 노리치맵 못돕니다.

Streaming-방송주소 I also Stream time to time-가끔가다 방송하니까 보러오세요.
https://www.twitch.tv/krllnopause

Shaper Kill Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT4dcrGPE0E
Shaped Shore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awloXd6AZ1M

My Item Setting. 장비세팅
Spoiler
My current Gear 지금 쓰고있는장비들.
Spoiler

and for the Gloves if you cant afford a gg gloves, i would recommend getting a shaper's gloves for energy shield and Alot of Accuracy.
아주좋은 레어장갑을 못구하시면 샤퍼장갑을 쓰시는걸 추천드립니다.

Budget Rings and Amulets-싼악세들. you want to get Flat added phy and WED on rings and amulets with decent suffix. something like these.Rings-쓸만한반지옵션들
Spoiler
Amulet-목걸이
Spoiler

My current Flask for mapping. 맵핑때쓰는 물약세팅
Spoiler

Flask setup for boss killing such as Shaper or Uber Atziri. 보스킬할때쓰는 물약세팅
Spoiler

Jewels. 쥬얼
Spoiler

What to look for- 쥬얼구하실때보실것들. Phy with Bow, Phy damage, Attack Speed with Bow, Attack Speed,
Fire Damage, increased projectile damage.

Without Legacy ROTC. 구카운실이없을때
Spoiler
글래어를 쓰시면됩니다

Core items- 코어템들 Signal Fire quiver, Legacy ROTC or Lioneye's Glare and Dying Sun
Rest items can be rares with high energy shield-나머지 레어들은 에실장비쓰시면됩니다.

Skill Tree. 스킬트리
Spoiler
Level 100 Passive Tree. 100레벨 스킬트리
Level 90 Passive Tree. 90레벨 스킬트리
Level 80 Passive Tree. 80레벨 스킬트리
Level 90 Skill Tree with Lioneye's Glare-라이언글래어낀 스킬트리
Bandits All KILL!!! 밴딧 다죽이면됩니다

Char ScreenShot-케릭터 스샷
Spoiler
Spoiler
TorandoShot dps 55555 with Herald of Fire 토샷디피 55555 헤럴드파이어키고
Spoiler
Barrage dps-베러지 디피
Spoiler
My defense with all flask- 물약빨고수비스텟

Gem Settings- 젬 세팅
Spoiler

For Legecy ROTC-레거시리치. Tornadoshot-Physical Projectile Attack Damage-Weapon Elemental Damage-Elemental Focus-Added Fire-Pierce.

Barrage-Physical Projectile Attack Damage-Weapon Elemental Damage-Elemental Focus-Slow Projectile-Fire penetration

For Lioneye's Glare-라이언아이글레어. Tornadoshot-Physical Projectile Attack Damage-Weapon Elemental Damage-Elemental Focus-Greater Mult Projectile-Added Fire

Barrage-Physical Projectile Attack Damage-Weapon Elemental Damage-Elemental Focus-Greater Mult Projectile-Slow Projectile

Gloves-장갑- Discipline-Blasphemy-Projectile Weakness-Enlighten Level 3
Boots-신발- Cast When Damage Taken-Immortal Call-Increased duration- Lightning Golem
Helmet-투구- Blink Arrow-Herald of Fire-Vaal discipline or Vaal Haste-Enlghten lvl 3
Last edited by saganopause on Apr 19, 2017, 5:04:29 PM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2017, 4:09:30 AM
Hey man what separate's this from the Signalshot build? I imported your character into PoB and it's way less DPS, Normally i'm not one to strictly compare dps, but it's legit the exact same type of build, you're just full fire and hes full ele, that is the only difference. His is just kinda strictly better? Cost for gear isn't that much different either. Both use TS/barrage and his build is pretty much stun immune, while you have to use kiara's in yours.

Unless i'm missing something, what would be the reason that i play your build over signalshot? As far as i can tell the play style is also exactly the same. If this build was budget i could understand, but it's far from that, your gear is probably worth around 100~ex(not counting HH) and it's doing half the dps of a signalshot character with the same investment in gear.

As a side note it would help the guide if you added videos, so people can get a feel on how the build looks/plays.

오 퍽님 한글말 공략을! 대단하네요 잘보고 갑니다 ㅎㅎ
100렙 ㅊㅊ 공략 굳굳 :D
감사해용 ㅋㅋ 이번엔이걸로 다신 부캐안키울랫는데..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info