Subtle timing mechanic (Arctic breath)

My current character has the same movement speed as the arctic breath skulls the croaking chimeras shoot. She was running just ahead of one and still got chilled. It looked like the skull was spitting ice spray out in front of it.

Weird.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 3:52:49 PM
Son,you are tripping
Bye bye desync!
Intriguing, you should have made a clip of that situation for us :)
Maybe she tripped on something, like a trash magic or rare drop, those things can be dangerous just littering the ground.

I hear players that risk being banned have to go and wear bright yellow taubas and pick tons of that litter up all over Wraeclast.
"

Wolf

We can see your user name. You aren't writing a letter.
"

I don't see what's wrong with signing posts. It's a harmless tradition from the past that can potentially inject personality into a post.

Peace,

-Boem-
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"

I don't see what's wrong with signing posts. It's a harmless tradition from the past that can potentially inject personality into a post.

Peace,

-Boem-

I thought he was just RPing as a dog ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: Edgar_Ffs
"
adghar wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

lol, almost spilt my drink
"
adghar wrote:
"

Peace,

-Boem-

U MAD?
"
adghar wrote:
"

Peace,

-Boem-

Represent.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info