[2.6] Elementalist Wild Strike (Theorycraft)

Introduction:
I stumbled across a forum post regarding the use of the unique axe, Dyadus using Wild Strike as its main attack (I cannot find the original forum post, if anyone finds it please link it.) and I've tried to improve it a bit using the skill tree in the original post.

How this build works
We will be dual-wielding the unique axe Dyadus and utilizing the unique ring Malachai's Artifice socketed with Herald of Thunder and the unique belt Dyadian Dawn.

Most of our Cold damage will be converted to Fire, as we only need the Cold damage to Chill.

Disclaimer
I could not find the time to level a character yet, if anyone has done it, again, link it below with a video and your opinion on it

I do not claim to be the original creator of the build.

Required Uniques

For ignite and leech, as well as much needed Strength, Life and Cold and Fire Resistances, which goes well against the -20% to all resistances in Malachai's Artifice. The mod "Deal no physical damage" does not affect us as we will primarily be dealing fire damage.
Using Herald of Lightning here to weaken targets for the cold and fire damage from Dyadus.The -20% to all resistances will be offset by Dyadian Dawn and the Herald of Thunder gem.
In main hand for fire damage and chance to ignite.
In off-hand for Chill, which synergies well with the "Enemies Chilled by you take 100% increased Burning Damage" mod.
For Frenzy charge generation.

Passive Tree and Bandits
All listed in the passive tree

Bandits: Oak - Kraityn - Kraityn

Ascendancy(In order): Pendulum of Destruction (Periodic increased Elemental damage) - Mastermind of Discord (Wild Strike will allow us to use all three elements) - Paragon of Calamity (For reduced reflected damage taken) - Shaper of Desolation (For Conflux)/Liege of the Primordial (For those who value buffs from Golems more.)

Skill Gems and Supports
Chest: Wild Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + Cold to Fire + Fire Penetration + Faster Attacks

Movement Skills:
Main hand: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic/Fortify

Off hand: Vaal Haste - Vaal Grace - Increased Duration

Defensive skills:
Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Molten Shell - Increased Duration

Auras:
Blasphemy - Flammability - Clarity - Enlighten

Unset Ring (Malachai's Artifice)
Herald of Thunder

Utility:
Anything that suits your fancy.
Last edited by Bluticus on Apr 17, 2017, 1:33:34 AM