[2.6][LSC]Party Elemental Attacker [LA, Barrage], 1 sec end game bosses, no legacy, no mirrored gear

About similar builds
Because I never check the forums, I didn't know that Blastingcap had already done a very similar guide as this one, just found out when, after I wrote the guide,
I came here to post it. He even had the idea I had of posting a gif of a shaper kill, I even did that for Chayula, so you can imagine it was sad to see it had been already done. Well, his guides are always dream of the tops top end gear that you can only find on Standard, and as I did mine as my first char on the Legacy league without any legacy items or mirrored gear, I decided to post this anyway, especially because there are minor differences to how we build. And mine was also thought for duo play with a support... which works basically as a poor man's mirrored gear.

All Things Must Die, a 10 Million Tooltip DPS Guide.
"
How?

Have an Aurabot - but don't close the tab yet, it's 2 million solo, that gotta be enough for ya, right? And the actual damage counting Shock, Point Blank, Penetration, Curses, Elemental Equilibrium and Diamond Flask is way higher (minus resists, yeah). And oh, i've no mirrored gear, no Headhunter, no Skyforth, and there's no double dipping, so - it's 100% ethical.

Whithout further ado, All Things Must Serve

Pros:
-It's Ethical
-Chayula all day (easy grind to 100)
-Not getting nerfed on the next Patch*
-Don't use Wither which is broken as fuck
-Play with a friend (it was built with that in mind)
-Can easily farm all Guardians because doesn't rely on double dipping
-Probably better with an Aurabot than Double dipping builds (Path of Building doesn't have support for it yet, but we calculate we have around 30 Million Total DPS [more like 40 if we throw everything in])
-Can have even a lot more DMG with +1 Arrow Signal Fire, Skyforth (which would free the Amulet Slot and allow Ele Weakness CoH [but then it wouldn't be ethical any longer]), +1 Arrow Death's Opus or a good rolled Legacy Reach of the Council (which would also make the build go unethical, and we don't want that, right?)

Cons:
-Mobility Sucks
-Affected by Reflect, it will kill you, just use Voltaxic to fix that
-You can do more Solo dmg with double dipping and Witherisntbroken
-To have all this DMG on Barrage you need a 6L, +2 Helm Enchant and Dying Sun (around 10 Exa just for the DPS, depending on your 6L)
-Can cost a lot more if you also want to have decent ES.

Spoiler
I actually hope projectiles are getting nerfed globally, as well as the number of projs you can get on stuff. Doesn't make sense to nerf AoE because it clears the screen and leave Projs as they're, clearing two. Plus the insanity that is Barrage, that either needs a maximum number of arrows, or a less dmg per arrow after a certain number, as a diminishing return.

Thanks
Spoiler
This would not be possible without my Aurabot friend Solaris, who also helped a lot on squeezing DPS out of the tree. It would also have been quite harder, maybe not doable, without Path of Building, which is an awesome tool created by Openarl, so i'd like to thank him too. Well, I also think the design/balance team at GGG also deserves its thanks for letting the game get so completetly out of hand in basically all aspects. Thank you all!

Build explanation
Spoiler
In the past 6 leagues, I played 4 on HC and one not at all (Perandus, cuz perfomance sucked at its highest). Deciding to go back to SC for Legacy, cause I wanted to do the challenges and try all the crazy stuff without problems.

I had never played a bow build from lvl 1 to end game, so I decided to give it a try, with the new stuff for Ice Shot and Ele DMG on the tree. Because on HC you gotta always play carefull and start tanky, I decided to not take a single life node and have no resists as long as possible. Got to Merciless dried lake with 800 life, died tons of times, was quite fun.

The build was also created with party play in mind, cuz I almost always play with friends, and one of those Friends has been doing supports since Essence now. Up till now, all of them were Guardians, cuz HC. This time he decided to give Necro a try and went for Commander of Darkness in all its profane and broken glory.

After a lot of trial and error, over 100 regrets, I arrived at the current iteration of the build, that uses LA supported by GMP and Chain (and Item Rarity, if you have a 6L), so I don't die to reflect mobs. It was also necessary to swap to ST between lvls 93 and 96, because I was dying too much due to the lack of mobility and to reflect (by then I hadn't thought of using Voltaxic, duh). ST also feels much better to play and is way more my stuff than bow builds, that I honestly don't like much.

But Barrage, man, Barrage is unparalleled for single target damage, and Wanders are even slower than bow builds (can you imagine yourself back to Lightning Warp?). So bow build it was.

All things considered, it was a nice ride and the build scales like all hell with an aura bot. You'll like having 10 million tooltip, believe me. Feels good, man.

Damage
Spoiler
This is all upfront Elemental Damage, so there's nothing fancy here. The damage is so high because of how Barrage can be scaled (and shouldn't be), plus the fact that you're a crit build that scales geometrically in so many ways that any small change makes a huge difference on the final DPS output. So basically I made a build that Scales like crazy and my friend provides the ammunition for it through Commander of All Brokeness, the second most broken thing after NERFWITHERPLZ.

I currently have 11 projectiles on Barrage, 4 from the skill, 1 from a corrupted quiver, 2 from the helm enchant, 2 from the bow and 2 from Dying Sun, so, it's theorethicaly possible to get 1 more from a corrupted bow (whithout counting Legacy Stuff like Reach). Please folks, remember that the Tooltip on Barrage only shows the damage of one arrow, so you gotta multiply it by 11.

SC = Self Cast, RT = Ranged Attack Totem

Solo Tooltip and theoretichal DPS with Shaper Setup
Spoiler
SC Barrage 1 407 153
RT Barrage 548 348
-----------------------
Total DMG 1 955 501

The actual DMG against the Shaper/Guardians is calculated by Path of Building taking account Point Blank, Penetration, Resistance and less Effect of Curses -note, this is WITHOUT SHOCK, cuz the Shaper cannot be shocked, but the guardians can (and so can Uber Atziri Spear and Fire forms).

SC Barrage 1 960 175
RT Barrage 879 915
-----------------------
Total DMG 2 840 091
With Shock 4 260 136

To add Shock, just take the totals and multiply by 1.5

Self Cast Barrage
Spoiler

Totem Barrage
Spoiler

Aurabot Tooltip with Shaper Setup
Spoiler
SC Barrage 7 434 103.6
RT Barrage 2 783 104.28
-----------------------
Total DMG 10 217 207.88

The Real DPS here is hard to calculate cuz Path of Building doesn't have support for Aurabots yet. It's safe to say that it is a lot more,cause it's multiplied by 1.5 from Point Blank and the actual crit chance is higher because of the Diamond Flask. Another thing that's not accounted here is EE, that can potentially multiply the DPS even further. And of course Shock against non-Shaper enemies.
Self Cast Barrage
Spoiler

Totem Barrage
Spoiler

Tooltip Warrior
Spoiler
SC Barrage 10 733 441.84
RT Barrage 4 136 843,93
-----------------------
Total DMG 14 870 285.76

And here it is, 10 Million Tooltip DPS. I basically changed the flasks (but kept Dying Sun), there's a lot of buffs going on to make this possible (and stuff on generosity that normally wouldn't be), but no shrines or tempests or anything else that's not used by me or my friend. I also didn't change a single piece of gear. It could be way higher if I wasn't lazy or had changed stuff like using a real amulet instead of Chayula, using Brinerot Whalers and Thunderfists, not caring about being overcapped for Ele Weakness maps without the aurabot.. a lot more space to increase this if you really wanna go for it. And ofc, the actual dmg could be something around 50 million depending on the enemy resists and its interaction with EE.
Self Cast Barrage
Spoiler

Totem Barrage
Spoiler

Reflect
Spoiler
You will die. This is a SC build. With the dmg I have now, I managed to one shot my self using LA at 89% all resists. Just use Voltaxic to avoid that, swap Death's Opus for the boss fights or when you know you won't face reflect (Shaper).

Skill Tree + Bandits
Spoiler
Use Energy from Within on the Melding Cluster and Lioneye's Fall below Soul Raker. You gotta chose if you'll go for ES or DMG first, I got Soul Raker at lvl 96. You'll need 20 STR someplace on your gear or jewels, as well as 14 INT. Another option would be to drop a jewel socket or 2 ES nodes and go for Primal Spirit (down from Ballistic Mastery) which is actually a very good node and maybe justifiable over two ES nodes on the Witch area (they give me 500ES). You can also change to Soul Raker at lvl 94 (assuming you went for the ES nodes first), you just won't have the extra frenzy charge, or whaterver else you chose to drop.

Bandits: Kill all, Kraityn, Kraityn

Easily Achievable Tree (LVL 93)

Tree Before Soul Raker (LVL 95)

Current Tree (LVL 96)

Links
Spoiler
On my current setup i'm swapping between two bows just to have a Ranged Attack totem and kill the shaper under 5 secs, and you will have the extra currency eventually if you can explode the end game bosses as this build does. It is, of course, not necessary. I'm currently using Lightning Arrow, which is probably the best so you don't die to Reflect mobs, I did level up to 91 as Ice Shot, but the single hit dmg got simply too high and i'd always one shot myself, anyway, you can clear with whatever you like.

Self Cast Barrage (Chest Piece)
Spoiler
Barrage - Added Lightning DMG - Elemental Focus - Increased Critical Strikes - Weapon Elemental DMG - Slower Projectiles

Lightning Arrow (Bow 1)
Spoiler
Lightning Arrow - GMP - Chain - Weapon Elemental DMG - Added Lightning DMG - Increased Item Rarity (Yeah, you don't need more DMG to kill trash)

Ranged Attack Totem Barrage (Bow 2)
Spoiler
Ranged Attack Totem - Barrage - Added Lightning DMG - Weapon Elemental DMG - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles

Heralds + Curse on Hit
Spoiler
Herald of Thunder - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark

Auras + Vaal Lightning Trap
Spoiler
Discipline + Vaal Haste + Increased Duration + Vaal Lightning Trap

Movement + Golem
Spoiler
Blink Arrow - Summon Ice Golem - Culling Strike (Faster Attacks) - Minion Life

Jaws of Agony - Power Charge Generation against Bosses
Spoiler
Lightning Trap (lowest CD) - Multiple Traps - Cluster Traps

Gear and Prices
Spoiler
Except for Death's Opus and Eye of Chayula, everything is rare. To be honest, the build is only expensive because of it's defensive side, you could have the same dmg and less ES and the build would cost a lot less. I currently have 8.6 ES with the gear below.

- the white base with the enchant costed 3 Exalts, don't know the current price, alt+regaled it and then threw 2 exalts.
- 11 exalts
- 1.5 exalts
- I think it was 1.5 too
- 1 exalt
- Solo Self Found
- don't remember, bought ages ago, 18c?
- whatever
- bought it when it was still expensive, like 80c when the exalts were 50ish. 6 linked myself.
- 4 exalts
- 5c for the good roll, linked myself
- 2.5 exalts, I think. +1 Signal Fire would be BiS, +1 Soul Strike costs nothing (now, [I paid 2 exalts for one]) and increases your ES. A non corrupt Signal Fire is also very, very good, almost the same damage I have with this one, and also costs very little by now
- I paid 1.something, it's cheaper now
- 5 exalts. I was farming the Shaper before I bought this, and ofc after I did I dropped one.
- Power Charge Generator. I don't use it anymore (god, I mostly don't use Flasks anymore), but was good at first against Uber Atziri.

Aurabot Guide and Current Setup
Spoiler
My friend used shdowe guide as a base, and we adjusted it to what we have now.
shdowe Guide
Solaris Profile, the character is called RadiantSolaris
Solaris quote:
"
Arturion wrote:
Above-mentioned aurabot here, chiming in. Was a lot of fun to play this duo setup this league - we did all the high-end content (Atziri, Uber Atziri, all Guardians, Shaper, Vinktar Square, Vaal Temple, all Breachlords). This build makes some of the best possible use out of a support necromancer.

As noted above, I used shdowe's guide as a starting point. I picked up Elemental Equilibrium (which I proc with Firestorm) and the Potency of Will cluster for skill effect duration - this lets us keep up Vaal Haste continuously. I also do not use Energy From Within - it's just not worth the absurd cost (especially if you get Presence of Chayula, since we convert some of that life anyway). Just use jewels with 8% increased ES and intelligence.

If you're not leveling alongside your damage buddy, you can pick up a few minion damage clusters temporarily and level with SRS. It's very smooth leveling and the tree transitions well into pure support. If you are leveling with your friend, it's just that much easier. I'd recommend using Victario's Influence as your chestpiece until you can get a Shavronne's Wrappings and go low-life (you can use a Solaris Lorica for low-life on a budget too, if you prefer). Pop Discipline into a Voideye ring for +5 levels on it - since we're running with a bow build with lower base ES (no shield), this helps them out a lot.

My profile is public and the character is RadiantSolaris. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the support side of this duo.

Bosses
Spoiler
This is a build that doesn't have much ES, only 8.6k currently (solo, it's 10kish with support). You rely solely on Vaal Pact, and you have to pray for it as you prayed for the god of desync in the days of old. That said,
all End Game bosses are doable solo, but are much easier with an Aurabot.

You can kill the Shaper, Uber Atziri and Chayula (BTW, we've killed them all before I had all this dmg/lvl/survivability, at lvl 93). Shaper dies like in 3 secs, Uber explodes, Chayula is 1 sec, because of their mechanics, they're honestly easier than the guardians.

From the Guardians; Phoenix and Minotaur seems to be the easiest ones, Chimera is also easy, but can get complicated due the fact that you have next to no mobility (when he disappears into smoke clouds that you gotta walk in while taking damge [and not having how to leech back], Hydra sucks alone, because she moves too much, there is too much stuff going on for you to stay put and attack, so you gotta move, and you don't have mobility to move fast, and you need a sapphire flask of heat up all the time. It's not a problem with support, tho, cuz you have 83 (89 with flask) cold res and a lot more deeps, so she usually dies before she teleports the first time.

I'll eventually add videos of the boss fights (or explosions, in most cases).

Videos
Spoiler

[will add others later]

Chayula (we've done it faster already [and without the totem], depends a lot on what he does when the fight starts)

Path of Building Export
Spoiler
eNrNXOtz4jgS_7z8FapUzdZMJRDLL0wus1eBvJiBhEBeu1-mhC3AE2MTP0LIVf73a8k2tsEGZ5K9vZmqBHCr1eqX-tcSOfz389RCT9T1TMf-uoNrwg6itu4Ypj3-unNzfVrVdv79R-WwR_zJ5agZmBZ78kflt8MWsXQPXvx22LZngY9sMqVfd7wH07J-zIjr7yA7mA6pC0x39gvoiO6bT_SC022mn5qe_mMYjEZdx6A7yPNdLuDJ6elJ67p9e1I4hV3AfEBhbsdGumNZZOZR4-vOiFge8Dbh5YCNHVALiErRn5v-MZmSMS1FfeyU4zqYUWqUomy5ZmlBWxNi67S8Gq4XMzrwie-VGtK0ysrcc0zPsUuRtse26ZfULdXJohRlh1J9ckbMciJ0wQFPRiOgKaeHIx9cdBj4tBx5xxyVW1-X2KQU4YlN3fFiMDGpVc4eR-7UCdxyvJ8IyxelaPvUMz2_tI6P6QjyT6S1w_04yxzy1IMs-kStrzsNdQfpFvG8Cx7pfWKPWYwTT6e20Uo_MA324Mmkc5Y4wJO6vcv-9Q6agt0Hjv5A_TPXCWYsL6AhsQ3T71JXNy3qeV93vrvE9Bd2_OTCcacEZr9wbBp_1nIDJlBMyYXmUROmRv4SWWTIiFhmJUOLLdqHYaEQRzwFcjomBBv12-EZncZLFSEh80zWg5wKb9eYsGQHiUKH0COuy1IQegyIBeLwwfu5HJc8Iu0nTN40elWCO0pmYN0Ti06p7RMLRUnxPTwHljOnLuq5zk_mPGCZ9y2wbesuJeB6iCVNU_8YKXO4DiABPLxX2veN7k0WHpfFd1DHHE98G3bNrSzxhnUeGQasccnrI1SXeMupowd5-jrc5_HxgRFVKEyysiPXdeYpYf4vguED1L_mJO8MsFURobyALfU9HM4gknyQqBtYvjmz6BbRCr3jnLrEMjy0i1qB61EExoDy59d8ZlNMhPMgZ4TaOn1XdCWcrieBzbeu91iCr_oyWvV7vM7zYEs17d_Bob1_eahL3Id_NkwHwXQK5gR9ozMHAmw9TguFOYYiA7zKZHv4R3tCmndpgT5eO7cEss058fy3iBFVD-ja8Zk-__9KlVUevOozEBTaRH-Ixf5b96G_tWj5H--6H7E7_U21VRm2xcVV4uDRKw4frl1KUdhuCHmG_nvI3oTS3PQ7_MVvE9-feQf7-_P5vDYj_sQZ0WewYE13pvszlgefaJW7edUHpvtH8K951G4enV3aE08Zug18dnp-dxHcWP0n-uf9t8nJ08nt8ZU76AjP3ztXwlGXzrptCX9vjeak2RR6x7d1eeK18FC1rm5ufxBYbNOSq3fYU6_a_fH9j_r06dTQrL9-jnypVW-LzZuT9sRwZfXMEfzrgdOZNQaTjvY4O1vcVF9kEpwL58Hx4w_XeDL6_Zdz9efxXx3XvW13Otr8Tpg-j8nL8aXZWFwa197Zxaj3wzN7VVf9rl6Q4befd8pI-3M-6uHguNfxe2LjftiffhMWnUcFD6zF8_T7vTgbfpsFWKk-njwPHNma__Xje7X_qJ-23dbTw8vPYXVG7x9P5ldHt_i583x_91O5EIOrbz3JNs5H983hffPZsIbude-H5F6f3rzcN7vP9r0qdtvm6LbzsNC_cqPsx1Y5DMGaF5ooeodswHRt8Jh6QwUHMiEDsHexg62RSWJdlRI63CgiFDW5rpRgKKqYQdHtE6uqJJehk2VNKjMvbmhl-Mmqpoml1lEXy6xXkbFYL0GnCnUpxU8t5KfgRhnDyVpd1crMi2Uwaon1yg1cxhxSQ0uxw7hwXlEq5X-SKpWZF7Sc8dNihlgt5S8q1vL8DxJkElXwJsyFh_ssWbIXF7Cn8mfsw_gNT6W3Jp0jjxJXn0AmZjXMi-NM__y6U1VFsSY26ljUNEFVwGjexJmfQ0HfJbNlamfEnTDz18N39zAUCxjXZBgmgZcp9bCZ0gaZozYzvOJtoqj06BPYDBYH6MY2HwNaOYY5JnGFejkLvPAT1HTmlWr0r8LeXIU7xgHaFYVP6DMJxmwHpMaXyhIuh5vWAapLVRErGZqVHQiF3VQgrclKlltYmHhoBoXAgOqObRwgXJPEDNFSsj59DEyXb8beQYUrB5gKFZiG_z6mzzBcUSpt24cXGCdDIyMeoGa1We1Xz9h_lDzmeosZasnncuMTMot21mhdCTUW5TT5iqoqUKF4CAus0SApa0-xkB4bVWy8u13ZxQo8hGFnljOEEatyRCDQpG5FRMQwTNY_hMccnnuJfNcTAHhP1PUDl7LjAerrE-ohf2Lae_yhPnHcwENj8AnqemzGIR2bdg00THTi-84eMlzHpnuIIJd6PrwjcxtZjj3eqxzZDhuGJuDyHsq42shk4nhAVkukgeIbnS-AA4rrLN465mHG7JF1aC3XoU8WlCFBMMQisEjl0l48o6NpYFE_dhYvNCsShcruZyxUsfqFrYtAUZ-0nyvMy11qBDqofkqezWkA7mCOaEXKWCWcnaNYFnJo5AACrbSIDUsHVYE9AtsGg7G80XUMXn0jl_2EhFKD_Cw2xOiHtBPFaVSQra8Y13OXfOS_mK4Zaxaq56npwadT6oND-ejUIt5DouTiQO4A9vGQXBOF9MdRFHqVlmN7wRTUJwlsvarAlOyO4QOwVAAzAnJ2YYy1QBMw5PJxZVdSuK_Ce8dDYWc7Gya5YaxqBdEoJp-LnyJjA-MwahA_oADLgAjMXsgI2KFXqAVEQ4di5xdIVPjglahj406effDBDNeIS3o8DsevYoFSDJYL-P0xcPx_hTnXhsj2EHOchRO4iLcymKbY2WEN_CsicGzQMKewnAWx_EUtZALJC4WusIeuAkptJh3EH2LANqVrhoeQbpmQTMAoBoj1UEPgsSHjiWMZEPWhYecTKOHB28GTLb8GphsxZMBWCPMjjoOn4BU-yFnL8dkn8FNih6DWDLfk3JDlZy7oFBwX3Zks94CvQVbz0Tc6p1blNmRzAK5NkVhTakLyUeRzlT4xzACSeYcJXvlPNPMBfv2sVbH4JR2ycTRH04ZnPckQ8fWzVFVLjIjxFejDhkTAcgXLsl7YNh5xvYViIQKCX0PUeyPHnQJDlm5mM9A2vMgyzc8TSiY1bKAQi5OHnNU9_Ga7P-sHnS3g5fXcqQ58yOSoD-62LTSF_NDUUp_vYjWMeuZQTEMJEE9SQGorkjI75VpUzcExom2BZRRVZryPdD1wib6A1fhMakhp7ON8e-HG9sS9KzU-Zdr-6XTFd2uRb9aNtbYCFyesXQoMoOQYoOW4M4-iO9hlrUrPNb0pLER_jwnqjbQJwiKBbW2JQvO1j9-ifVnJ1b4kF2t_VxQTd0gpdVfUSmlc-wWNizkavzVZZdmCMsiunAdDUDlqma7O6oMSW2RmTQdIFvDb6lJejza0qByFujS_HD2rNgtKUU1ObX7pyi5uRKaaZ-kyVMqYN2sZVSk2m1oiZmSZW_AUFpw2XmYoq4N4FmhasFAg01nZuQDzq2wslK3UHvuTvFrwnFpQyhSYuJ5j4r458lGPzEGnrk5dMDdUyU9pfZQ2sKjIv2DgLYCDQ41iC0upAAa3B-0AU9hiQWAWYvW80MOqssHAorYhK8plzITFQiiSsdgx-CDbUUJ955uskWMymM4xoEZjIV4ZQPXx4DuAHUK8AtWMCVJsUb6sFiTElAl4PoFKZxURrVDweGisVYapfCMq5dOlUqi6bNItgHIRpNwVGyUB33ItsLm4wczn6CMXTuSWBCyKB7PATaKnCab4leDBjTdlRzFE7RpeDSKlkZsmzxhuL0LsqTSJsbohNqINfzV5QeTlb1cYF29XYgYadiEG2BKXkL1eHIV5QRSqvcB0K8VEl4xNHSAfO_c9NglUdUaEeCBZs7s6HES8BQRqW0CgyEGgkmnzbAaEQBsjwj8Zesl3dAQbcifQHxZb3EWs51tezdQ_PJK7kcrj2dvTaWCzjYxtPBOW5_IwYh9qY0hiEUW0oiVrLiKaUsLq_QnxEYnuSjL5XceyWJU_N2E9LJsyFDZk3RGXehCojGYG-IsagKn-AThWj-CEmgvHbqnnUYtZ9xZk8YlbuXZm5CXqI6yAMbEGftKjNgXAyzLql1wCiAAQNP9ZlFLzH4K7Rbdsv6xhvqJ5l4_XZl0-WZ9z-Sg940rDSNUSlKjsqXv1PQ3gpVDFgpCBi3EUgMMYFe4-gOopcYcLFvVTEx7lORwEBQeKfASwyaNJgO2euCftya-sGwWWWquNy3RB1hYjfgSzN0jGbmV-mGTbmcWS8UEcgDNTmDbL3ixJbRmsvEaTxm5HWe_2U-5WsJmXuKe-8kLjM1aqosLbj5_rQrUhfMlFOaEjb-Yp7dUjnqJSlSKemLU3pQKucad9I1s5Uf5qORRGih-2M5IJ8tht7FlIW7saWNxOIm1om-Z3io8XTM5BYFf6AYRmmN7WQ_5zlSlxQ4RnG8JH8Ju3BfnKs9qI2tkZ3JbCa7nEZVSXu-hG7qI7MCtd0LhZfEosCyCxaxpg7ajdFrfSuhR-TytdatFwFwtfRa15dr8ddhvDHJnsYGBjr6sJNXw3Ji3C6kJOMXrnsr5ol4Un7EuENy_GULmQX6hGNVF-zxkSILmwGm3IBZAuPEcqA9yx1NhQkWJZ2tRGkfLrUkktrku1UkhcEnIr4RxE3nSMBQovvoefAnhjUWE55KHIvDiv-0Vcl91rB02TWaXlLjyGoZpQ3GyzTqNE_7HeKFFvS28AclhKjoTYRr4IdXk9gXzB6rTKrqxusJxUz0caWCm2nLwBUOQrWsoFBk-U3fWPo34Ae9-EibGECOyo-SPRQbkjIjV1RhS6b6y6NfeOjjtXP9_sJrjgBElU0wPj6lpaCjufUJuX1D4BXEJWkUoGQJy6lL6E-bE1YRX4JiyxRrwKK_6HaMDkV0xyWjEua8U02W3iSfYcpgTe4g1gyJNQr5hj9o2USn37QUr2nDvZEONz8CX_nkUYQLRZS9tmXW1HJ6z-4OKh6PYGqJTBrV545wyFtzXZ7Ys1rOVyq6ARO3diQ0IGRbrCeRns3LEZlB3MiPtQQln1VH7KrjpaagltxfmiMBT-WS2t9NxvLtpXNyf8KsHAHLOCh-W_Ck-CmeZeewrluG6yzRQX9-k2XIn4Dy-ODqA2et2NURk_Xwu_dRV3SjNkUNlJIVWsa4Yi0jT8pDcqqTcfF_MlRWZUSlTMafqk64iF9IN0mc63oia7vfHOalreSqHkl5XL_gFe1tx5JWafEoBX0dlzywls3bQqg5lpU36raAXmy-nT3PAjNfeAd6Uwl_eQiEXWGs-c9ipCtZ6t1Vdv1aRQmPT6WRaqSkl6nOArWYjwlQB-hgFsbZxkCfUiX-NQL2fQ-lF11sFTOPZVzrnVk2DB17xLP-kbLakkGxcTef7QEERZWv544yF0HoVW1wQ5_vF3OuzAcuJvNIeHEck9vnr8rcqEJMI0qVuGOE0U3oBO3wb_uhPu7-kRSrkh6SuK2roo4V2lhEYrxzV1XxWrhQtMUTXWiVJlfUK3vCC-RYDUxVWco2F2op2evqSyUtcvpTyBHT9lWCwXzJuyUg4Jwxup9eJ1ivAEMkUTfc02vmV5CIl9ZI7XvksPpR1UfPbLIiosd9DQcSxK7Gip69--Z2U0D1uOL3iNSI3UsPAm6Po4ysjbXtPxvORr_oPzo95JP28WN_4-O29jv0GsGw84c9NsHzRb5pjjqEbZ_McK2N8puLQ9C3DFxN_OHpTbY18X-UXd8m_c8-91vm1c1J3NtcnhfuwIh_urf_rhv71DhlQ=
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257
Last edited by Kyri0 on Apr 14, 2017, 7:08:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2017, 10:29:10 PM
Above-mentioned aurabot here, chiming in. Was a lot of fun to play this duo setup this league - we did all the high-end content (Atziri, Uber Atziri, all Guardians, Shaper, Vinktar Square, Vaal Temple, all Breachlords). This build makes some of the best possible use out of a support necromancer.

As noted above, I used shdowe's guide as a starting point. I picked up Elemental Equilibrium (which I proc with Firestorm) and the Potency of Will cluster for skill effect duration - this lets us keep up Vaal Haste continuously. I also do not use Energy From Within - it's just not worth the absurd cost (especially if you get Presence of Chayula, since we convert some of that life anyway). Just use jewels with 8% increased ES and intelligence.

If you're not leveling alongside your damage buddy, you can pick up a few minion damage clusters temporarily and level with SRS. It's very smooth leveling and the tree transitions well into pure support. If you are leveling with your friend, it's just that much easier. I'd recommend using Victario's Influence as your chestpiece until you can get a Shavronne's Wrappings and go low-life (you can use a Solaris Lorica for low-life on a budget too, if you prefer). Pop Discipline into a Voideye ring for +5 levels on it - since we're running with a bow build with lower base ES (no shield), this helps them out a lot.

My profile is public and the character is RadiantSolaris. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the support side of this duo.
IGN: RadiantSolaris
i was thinking in a similar build mixing that faster cleaner bow build and the signal flare, thats look really great.

so this build is viable for SOLO end game?
"
gokudin wrote:
i was thinking in a similar build mixing that faster cleaner bow build and the signal flare, thats look really great.

so this build is viable for SOLO end game?

If by end game you mean boss farming, yeah. Clear speed isn't suited for Stranding, tho. I recommend Chayula chaining, best feeling ever. There you feel good.
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info