[2.6] Esh's Righteous Fire - 380k Calc Dot vs Shaper [t15/GUARDIANS vids]

"
ragewarror wrote:
just vaaled this wtf do i do with it should i use it or get gloves with better ES

I would go for better ES, +1 to gems doesn't do much for RF
this guide lacks info, and beginners leveling strategies and what to use before swapping to rf, it sucks.
Hey thanks for putting this together. I was the guy that edited the beast, esh, and patient reaper wiki pages roughly a week before pohx mentioned it on his stream. Didn't have the time to actually build the character, but it looks like it will work perfectly fine. :D
What are the jewels you're running on this build ???
"
Emperios wrote:
What are the jewels you're running on this build ???

Look for %es,resists and str.
My current setup:

"
i3igpete wrote:
Hey thanks for putting this together. I was the guy that edited the beast, esh, and patient reaper wiki pages roughly a week before pohx mentioned it on his stream. Didn't have the time to actually build the character, but it looks like it will work perfectly fine. :D

It does indeed.
currently leveling this char, it has been fairly easy i'm lvl 62 atm and just dried lake, I used EK to lvl 12 BV until lvl 40. At lvl 39 i ran normal lab to get patient reaper. Once i had that i switched to RF @ 40. Lvling is amazingly fast as long as you keep killing mobs you can maintain RF without to much of a hastle. Threre is a video guide on youtube showing the gear to make it work, was about a 4c investment on top of my normal lvling uniques that I already had. I can post more info on the uniques if needed.

I took blood drinker/blood siphon/melding/heart and soul for hp on the tree while leveling. I didnt take any damage nodes traveled for aura nodes instead. Should be around 9 point refund as I see it now. a few more hp nodes would make life alot easier imo.

Will update when I get build to full potential and start pushing maps. Plan on switching to Pure es once I can use recommended uniques.

Great job on the concept of the build OP.
"
LittleHarv wrote:
currently leveling this char, it has been fairly easy i'm lvl 62 atm and just dried lake, I used EK to lvl 12 BV until lvl 40. At lvl 39 i ran normal lab to get patient reaper. Once i had that i switched to RF @ 40. Lvling is amazingly fast as long as you keep killing mobs you can maintain RF without to much of a hastle. Threre is a video guide on youtube showing the gear to make it work, was about a 4c investment on top of my normal lvling uniques that I already had. I can post more info on the uniques if needed.

I took blood drinker/blood siphon/melding/heart and soul for hp on the tree while leveling. I didnt take any damage nodes traveled for aura nodes instead. Should be around 9 point refund as I see it now. a few more hp nodes would make life alot easier imo.

Will update when I get build to full potential and start pushing maps. Plan on switching to Pure es once I can use recommended uniques.

Great job on the concept of the build OP.

This is greatly appreciated !!! I will gladly add your input to the build guide, you will have full credits for this of course. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to lvl a new char, nor play the game lately so this helps a lot !!!

Thank you !!
Another amulet option is a marble (1.6 regen) or talisman (2 regen). The advantage here is getting % ES mod. So it's a nice medium between shaper's seed and a presence of chayula.
Aren't clarity and orb of storms useless gems in this build??? I found out that clarity actually doesnt increase the size of rf when all the rest auras are turned on and i alwas have infinite mana.
"
Emperios wrote:
Aren't clarity and orb of storms useless gems in this build??? I found out that clarity actually doesnt increase the size of rf when all the rest auras are turned on and i alwas have infinite mana.

Orb is for activating EO and EE but I've been wondering about the clarity too I don't see the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info