[RESOLVED] The "My Account" page will not load.

The past day or two when I try to access My Account on the website I just get an error saying

An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.

Thanks for your patience!

What's up with this?
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited by Novynn on May 30, 2017, 11:49:05 PM
Last bumped on May 30, 2017, 12:55:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Still doing it....
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Not affected by this.

Which browsers have you tested? Do any of them have no addons installed?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Firefox is the only browser I have on this computer anymore. I haven't had any issues with that page not loading before and have changed nothing

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
Firefox is the only browser I have on this computer anymore. I haven't had any issues with that page not loading before and have changed nothing

Hi Questionable_Xebra,

Are you still having this problem?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Yes, it still will not load, still gives the same message.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It shouldn't be an issue with firefox, i'm using it (always have) and i've not had a problem logging in or viewing my account page.

Maybe an addon messing with your browser? (it shouldn't though)

You could also try clearing your browser cache
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 27, 2017, 11:21:47 AM
I have cleared the cache and all that stuff. Even flushed the DNS for the hell of it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I did ask previously if other browsers were affected, and it would help a lot to know. It doesn't take long to download one, test it, and then uninstall it again if you wish to. I'm not trying to fob you off with a workaround - I'm trying to learn more about the problem you have.

I'd be curious if the problem still occurs when using another Firefox profile.

If the new Firefox profile has the same problem then this is unlikely to help, but it would still be worth checking if other Windows accounts experience the same issue.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Yes, it still will not load, still gives the same message.

Ah, I found the problem. It should be fixed for you now!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info