[2.6] What do you think about my Witch SRS build

Hi,

I need help with this build. Someone can tell me what i should to do with this? I looking for 50SRS/which items i should change etc.

My passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQLjA-4HpQj0DXwRLRFQFm8abBslHNwdviLiIvQkqiTYKPoqTSqYLJwy0TOHNZI1uTbpOlg_J0GHRUdH4kmySshLrk25VcZXK1fJWW1akVxrX5hqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbqp8g30YgseC5IRIhWCFbYhAiq-PGo9GkBGQM5uhna6mrKcIpyuofarErJi18rc-uJO9gr-XwFTDbck9zLzPMtP71YHYJNi92QvZW9-K42rpAuvu7IryHvfX-ej6gP4K_rM=

Items and gems
Spoiler

Sorry if I writing in the wrong place

Regards
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2017, 7:57:32 PM
I'd call it a work in progress. You're going to need to move your SRS into a 5L or 6L someday. You're going to need to work on getting casting speed up. But it should work for at least mid-tier mapping.

You only have a couple months before they really change things up on you. Don't get overly attached to this character.

In the short term... look to get a +2 minion skills helm. That will help a lot. Look for wand replacements that increase casting speed.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 5, 2017, 11:14:38 AM
Thanks for answer. You recommend 5L/6L two-handed weapon or armor? I found this gems options: Summon Raging Spirit

Minion Damage Support

Spell Echo Support

Multistrike Support

Melee Splash Support

Melee Physical Damage Support

what do you think about this?

This is my first character and I dont understand yet the mechanics of the game.
"
But it should work for at least mid-tier mapping.

You thinking about Cruel difficulty? You know some areas where i should to go?
Just keep going... you're not finished yet. You're going to likely mess up this character and start over, but you're just learning the ropes. Not a bad character to do it with.
Ok, thanks for the help :)
Trying SSF srs. Is this okay for srs?

Finding a +3 will be hard...
In my opinion you need 5L or 6L staff, 3 blue and 3 red or 3 blue and 2 red
Here's my Summoner's Tree and Gear so far.

Going hybrid.

TREE
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQQHBLMHHhCXEZYW8xcvHNwdFCL0JjwqmC-dMtFEBEVHSU9JUUmxTLNV1lcrXypk52jya9tsC20ZdFV9GH_GgKSFMoVgiECPRpAzkyeVLpctm6GiAKaspwiqxKyYuJO8qr2Cv5fAZsk9zLzXz9kL2t3fiukC6-Tr7uyK74jwH_DV8h731_k3-oD60v6z

GEAR
Spoiler

I would highly recommend putting your skeletons in a spell totem so you don't have to cast them over and over.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by SaintIrek on Apr 5, 2017, 8:05:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info