[3.3] The Dancing Baroness - The Baron/The Dancing Dervish/Rampage/SRS Summoner (1.2k Str)

Hey i'm interested in your build to play it at 3.0 but you don't say if it viable for 3.0 ?
"
Nyto41 wrote:
Hey i'm interested in your build to play it at 3.0 but you don't say if it viable for 3.0 ?

I don't really know because I don't play Beta. But it should work for a while at least :D
Ok I hope :) and for know its good for start league ?
It's an extremely safe playstyle but The Baron and Strength is a bit expensive IF you shoot for the 1.2k Str. Else, as for an SRS summoner, I guess it's not bad. This was my second char, first being an Elemental Hit Soul Eater Scion, in Legacy and I could farm enough to build it out.
Any thoughts on Vaal Breach to help with keeping rampages going?
The only way to keep Rampage up is killing monsters which give XP. Neither Writhing Jar nor Vaal Breach help that. The only way to otherwise prolong it is with Temporal Chains.
Important 3.1 Update, You can now keep it up if it manages to hit a unique monster while active.
Really loving your guides on TDD! I was wondering - IF one had the capital for it, do you see any way of creating a TDD Golemancer build? I'm thinking of still utilizing the Baron, so the golems would have to be golems that attack rather than do spells - e.g. Stone Golems? I'm aware that you loose 1-2 golems, due to not having Clayshapers, still though.. I'm thinking it'd be a quite fun twist?
"
Zetner wrote:
Really loving your guides on TDD! I was wondering - IF one had the capital for it, do you see any way of creating a TDD Golemancer build? I'm thinking of still utilizing the Baron, so the golems would have to be golems that attack rather than do spells - e.g. Stone Golems? I'm aware that you loose 1-2 golems, due to not having Clayshapers, still though.. I'm thinking it'd be a quite fun twist?

That does sound fun but I don't think TDD AND you don't synergize that well. 1 Dervish minion is not worth the possible 2 Golems you lose I think. While you gain Rampage and a strong minion, you could have 2 strong minions.

@ everyone:

You can now artificially create/keep up a rampage with the following two things since 3.1
Last edited by JoBilly on Feb 2, 2018, 5:27:05 AM
Do you have a PoB-Link for this? I normally use PoB on my side monitor when leveling, so if there was a link for it, it would mean a lot comfort ;)
Either way, i am gonna try this build, sounds fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info