[3.0] SMTS: The Knife Launcher: Tri-Totem Ethereal Knives [Atziri] [Uber Lab]

Where does the Tri-Totem come from? I see no totems reading this build
You start with 1 totem like everyone does.
Soul Mantle grants you 1 additional totem.
Ancestral Bond (Passive Tree) grants you the third.
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Hey Eustacio! I just wanna say awesome build man. It was my original build from the start of the season and im still rolling with it, HC Abyss. Trying to get my first character to 90 actually, and this is the one that seems like it's gonna do it! I'm just posting cause I used your core idea with soul mantle eth knife triple totem, but expanded on it and made it my own. I'm going blood magic plus nodes behind and the totem passives right across the street from it. I don't know how to exactly post my take on the build on these forums, but i took a diff route from the one you went. I don't take born to fight, but take the nodes past diamond skin and then follow the tree up and take EO and the health nodes by the witch start, along with firewalker and other respective health nodes along the way. My resists are capped (even with ele weakness and other respective single ele resist curses combined), and I have a 5 link roth's reach with culling strike, onslaught support, firestorm, scorching ray and CWC to generate onslaught and EO. So, it eliminates the need for my roth's to be corrupted. I get up to ~28k with each totem when i have only EO and onsluaght up. I have 5.5k life and 867 life regen with stone golem up. Hrimnnors as helm so I cant be frozen, and the extra fire damage addition with a decent health boost to boot. My "extra curse" is using scorching ray, though not as good obviously as a +1 curse for flammability, is more beginner friendly than trying to corrupt the ammy imo, especially with a perf 70. Im also using searing bond on my 4 link with IC +inc dur +CWDT for increased SB duration as i cast my totems repeatedly, since it doesn't actually count towards the restricted totem limit and is not uncast when I cast more eth knife totems. The damage output is around 5-6k per second if the enemy touches it or my other totems. I'm only up to t12 maps now, but this build is still running smoothly. Just wanted to let you know man! I appreciate the offshoot build idea you provided.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info