Touch of god Tanky guardian lightning unarmed concept build

So this is one of my first self-made builds that i wanna try out and maybe make a thing with a few undesired items in mind, sorry for spelling mistakes and such feel free to post any changes/ideas or questions regarding this build :)

So the build is made to be a tanky Unarmed cyclone character but instead of the typical facebreakers i have chosen to use Doryani's Fist and other similar items for my source of damage, but at the same time keep it pretty budget friendly aswell so in my opinion it has quite nice damage aswell as defences including block thanks to the Guardian acendancy.

Gear
Spoiler
so the main item for this build to make everything work will obviously be Doryani's fist but anything can work until then.

Skill tree so far
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAfndi4xKmMxmlFzAZjwF73yf363xGF0872jyfEuWdLaGQ2Oaz3FNr2zFiny7OtgBkS3S7DiFe2ZUKU-ePIx2tzFmnvrS98GCmz0Pr6fE9n31xq6uPmeb5FGbWDH7f-NfPxo-fuJ5OXKp9zJ82VWpl7RqAQY5-6rzBlFgPC2DX0VHMtHr7hzcuJOPGij6ga-40No6sQVXyQ186ro3g6brLKY3ZjQKpwjYJDbFi3oBb-L3hEhca8NtHwIyNOTsdhEEB0yzQkuFxd--0B_v65eVUlM9X5f0bRkRUDW5pyvZWxslS67pAuoY-Ou77ZHO6dWA4JswHZnEtJIrpRh-bNdq

More stuff will be added as i go, dont worry :)
Last edited by MickeyDigi on Apr 1, 2017, 4:50:40 PM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2017, 2:50:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info