Suggestion: Leaguestone management

I don't know if anyone already suggested this, but nevertheless:

Why don't you just create visible sockets for Leaguestones above the EXP-bar, next to flasks, skills or right in the middle.

First you would always be able to see the left charges of your Leaguestones or if they didn't trigger for the zone.
So it enables to have always have a clear overview over your current Leaguestone situation.

Second it's much less awkward to put them in their slots or out of it. Without an awkward window which closes your inventory when you open it.

I'd be happy to see some feedback for this suggestion.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2018, 2:11:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I like it.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
Good as any place to plug my earlier suggestion:

1) A queue for stones to be used next... kind of like Netflix DvD queue.

2) A check box that would disable the use of the gems without removing them from their sockets for the next instance created (after which the box would uncheck automatically).
If they actually implement leaguestones in the game which I don't think will happen, they might do something like that
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
If they actually implement leaguestones in the game which I don't think will happen, they might do something like that

Yep they didn't add it on league launch, they won't do anything at this point. If the stones stay in game (and possibly replace all prior league mechanics sprinkled around in game), then I hope they add something similar to what is proposed here because leaguestone management is absolutely horrible in its current iteration.
i would like to seem them add spots for leaguestones in the inventory its self like on the side or something. that way it would be easier to access and you shouldnt forget to put them in since u will be all ready in there in the first place
+1 I like it
"
ChillingSpree wrote:
I don't know if anyone already suggested this, but nevertheless:

Why don't you just create visible sockets for Leaguestones above the EXP-bar, next to flasks, skills or right in the middle.

I guess this would be too much work for a soon ending league. Yes I know it will be extended (and I love it) but let us be honest, most people will play the beta as soon as possible and stop playing legacy league.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Can also be a idea for 3.0 once the beta ends I'd love to continue playing legacy on standart
add a leaguestone special stash tab too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info