beacon of corruption

on Mar 31, 2017 4:48:34 AM

Zombies
Raised Zombies have had their damage increased, and now do 45% more damage with a level 20 minion gem.

Skeleton Warriors
These have been significantly increased in damage, and now deal 135% more damage per second with a level 20 gem.

whack whack whack

I hope GGG will nerf beacon soon (2 years time in GGG standard)
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 31, 2017, 1:04:45 AM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2017, 4:22:27 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:

I hope GGG will nerf beacon soon (2 years time in GGG standard)

The problem is that beacon create the chaos cloud effect who's affected by the pvp formula.

"
Poison Cloud: Chaos Damage Per Minute scaled with an assumed T of 24.0 seconds.

it's just that minions are not affected by it at the cloud creation resulting in absurd amount of chaos damages.

Minions needs to be affected by the pvp damage reduction formula for the problem to be fixed.
"
whack whack whack

That's base damage / animation speed buffs it won't affect BoC damage.

"
Minions needs to be affected by the pvp damage reduction formula for the problem to be fixed

If minions will take reduced pvp damage bunch of full block/dodge minions could be a real problem.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
whack whack whack

That's base damage

Are you sure?

The buff don t seem to say it s 45% more damage on melee hit for exemple but seem to imply it s global. At least it s how I read Chris sentense.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 1, 2017, 3:06:31 AM
Yea, I'm sure. To make BoC affected by the buff there should be something like "We've decided to add 45% More Damage built-in modifier to Raise Zombie gem".
But in fact it's pure 'minion melee hit dps' related buff.
Spoiler
As for my pve summoner gameplay experience zombies and skeletons needs more life and not some shitty dps buff. For example they getting permafrozen on t13+ Tul breaches. Probably at some point ggg realize that too.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 1, 2017, 4:28:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info