missing item

Hello, i purchased cherrubim's yesterday 2017/03/28 22:13:00 from КоэтусСВеройПоКДъ for 26c , and today when i loged in, its gone from my stash ???
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 3:02:52 PM
Have you checked your crafting benches?

If it truly is gone, there is nothing that can be done unfortunately as GGG does not restore items for any reason.

"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Have you checked your crafting benches?

If it truly is gone, there is nothing that can be done unfortunately as GGG does not restore items for any reason.

"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control.

the item is unique and cannot be crafted.

thx anyway...
Last edited by ernis007 on Mar 29, 2017, 1:55:45 PM
You can add sockets and links or socket colors with a crafting bench.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
oh, well there was nothing done with the item, it was stashed, and i logged out...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info