What to do if someone steals me?

Really he didn´t steal me. i bought him a Cospri. I don´t have Vorici in my hideout, then i asked for a favor: make 4r,1b. He said yes, of course, then, i gave my Cospri, he went away and ignored me.

Yes, i know, i´m idiot. But i believe in good people...till now.

Thanks all.
Last edited by danielst10 on Mar 27, 2017, 2:46:50 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 3:21:02 AM
remove the pic, it's against the rules to post it on the forum (name and shame)

Do email it to support though, you won't get the item back but if the guy makes a habit of scamming people he is likely to get at least a temp ban

support@grindinggear.com
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
if the guy makes a habit of scamming people he is likely to get at least a temp ban

Unlikely. Scamming is not against the terms of service.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
if the guy makes a habit of scamming people he is likely to get at least a temp ban

Unlikely. Scamming is not against the terms of service.

GGG has banned people temporarily before for scamming, so yes, it is possible.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Hm, I wonder what their justification was in that case. (Other than, obviously, they can ban you for anything or for no reason at all - which seems kinda harsh.)
If you repeatedly cause others harm and thus ruin their fun and enjoyment of the game, and proof piles up of said facts, then yes, they can and will ban your ass.

What's more important, one account/1 person or 5-10 accounts of unhappy people? I know which account I would ban (even if temporarily).
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
That's fair enough, but if it becomes a policy it should be written down somewhere.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 27, 2017, 5:21:09 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
That's fair enough, but if it becomes a policy it should be written down somewhere.

ggg support just stated the "we did ban and will ban scammers" to scare people into behaving.

there is no way the few guys at ggg support can deal with the daily quarrels of thousands of incidents reported per day which they say will result in the account in question being flagged for scamming.

because, if they really did it, it would result in those who are wrongly accused of scamming by others having to mail support as well to unflag their accounts in case the other guy reported you.

but ... maybe ... that's the reason ggg support has a huge backlog of mails since quite some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info