Crit CI Shock Nova

I've been thinking of doing a tanky Shock Nova build since the last league. I saw Mathil post a vid about his idea for a starter, tho it seemed a bit flawed and I wanted to improve it (seeing today he posted a video of his build i thought id be good to show mine). Bare in mind Im still a bit new to this game and haven't done any guardians.

Items:

Lvl 81:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWBUIJqgxSDXwRDxFQE3EV1xhqGyUdFB1PHdkfxyL0K3gsnCy_LYs1uTlSOw08BT1fPvFBckGWQ1RFfkouS65Ms1BCUlNTNVZjWAdYrlnzXGtepV9qZlRmnmwLbRlwUnIPf8aCm4RIhXuGrohCidOLjIw2jHaOZI9Gj_qSbpMnlG-XlZo7m1GboZ_foS-nK6elqLmsmK6ztAy2-rcxvFa-isBmwJrBxcNtytPQH9DQ0PXSfNWL1abZW9n86QLquuwY7DjtPO987-v0cfem98H31_nd-tI=

Im using Leap slam instead of lightning warp in order to get both the increase cast speed from instruments of virtue and to get the Fortify buff. Im running Discipline and Warlord mark as my Auras (warlords mark provides me with endurance charges and both life and mana leech) and using orb of storms to get my Power charges and to cast Enfeeble. Ice bite support provides me with frenzy charges for faster map clear.

Flasks:

Everything i have ive either found or bought for less than a chaos.
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 8:01:38 PM
Update:
Running Enfeeble and Warlords Mark as Auras (Rn no decipline), and using Vaal pact.
Items:

Lvl 83:
Passive skill tree build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info