RMT Site

Not sure where exactly to post this but I just saw this site posted in someone's YouTube channel and it really needs to be checked out and somehow shut down. Here is the URL
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Mar 27, 2017, 2:08:25 PM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 2:11:21 PM
So e-mail GGG with this info, not spread it to more people like an asshat.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Not trying to 'spread it to more people like an asshat'. I'm just getting the info out there because, like I said, I wasn't sure where to post it. But I guess you're too up your own ass to realize that.
"
PsyFy wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Not trying to 'spread it to more people like an asshat'. I'm just getting the info out there because, like I said, I wasn't sure where to post it. But I guess you're too up your own ass to realize that.

Don't be upset because you lack common sense.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
PsyFy wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Don't be upset because you lack common sense.

So I see you're an elitist, as well. I hope it makes you feel better about yourself telling people on the internet that they have no common sense. Good day to you, sir.
I doubt they can do much about the existence of sites like that. They ban ppl that use them if it can be proven but that's about it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
If having common sense makes me an elitist, so be it.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
If having common sense makes me an elitist, so be it.

This guy.
ITT: 2 assholes going at each other.

This thread has served its purpose.

Lock this thread mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info