Orb of chance - legacy league - what item is worth to try?

Hey,

I want to ask you for white items, that worth to use orb of chance on them. I dont play to much to know it, i was looking for some tips but they mostly outdated. Can you help with some list for legacy league ? I think lot of exiles will be glad for ur help.
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 11:56:49 AM
Kinda depends what you're looking for.

The dream is a Headhunter, but you could chance millions of belts and never get one. If you'd prefer something less valuable but more likely, there are alternatives. Bit less exciting though, imo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
There are a few you could try:

As said above, Headhunter, Leather Belt is the single most desirable unique you can get from chancing. It is of course insanely rare and it can only be chanced in maps with Nemesis.

Second best would be Skyforth, Sorcerer Boots. Can be chanced anywhere but the chance is very low.

After that, there are some high value uniques you could try to chance: Shavronne's Wrappings, Occultist's Vestment, Kaom's Heart, Glorious Plate, Tukohama's Fortress, Ebony Tower Shield and some others.

Personally, I only chance Sorcerer Boots because I am horribly lazy.
Last edited by Bardharr on Mar 27, 2017, 5:27:35 PM
are there a list of probability of successfully chancing different unique items? i always thought they are the same.

if i understood correctly you guys are saying the chance of chancing a shavronne wrapping is higher than that of skyforth?
That is correct. Unique items retain (at least some semblance of) their rarity when chancing, and since Skyforth is much rarer than Shavronne's Wrappings it is much harder to chance. Exact numbers are unknown because of tiny odds which create a huge deviation in attempts. May get it in 1 chance. May not get it in 10 gazillion. Chance away but don't hope for anything good. It is expensive for a reason.
Last edited by Bardharr on Mar 28, 2017, 6:15:04 AM
Ty very much for tips.
if you have a full set of Emperor of purity

you can exchange those for a 6 linked holy chainmail.

then you can use chance orbs on the holy chainmail.

you might get a Voll's protector

it may or may not be cheaper to simply buy voll's protector in this example six linked. who knows.

Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 30, 2017, 11:57:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info