2.6 Chaos Baron Summoner Build (Legacy League)

Path of Exile Chaos Baron Summoner Build (REBORN) Hyper Chaos Damage Summoner Carry

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Videos
"

Map Tiers Videos
"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Notes of the build
"
Poison and added chaos damage makes your minions dps super insane here chaos is our main love and damage to kill all.having two rotguts quicksilvers is super good for this build cause you get frenzy charges from the minions which will give you alot of movement speed & cast speed!. minions are 1) Stone Golem, 2) Flame Sent's, 3) Animated guardian, 4) Animated weapons, 5) main clear speed and damage Summon Raging Spirits.

Class
Witch
Ascendancy
Necromancer
Item Gear/Gems
"

Items switch out/6 link
"

passive skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnAuMD7gSzBkkHpQ18Dc0RLRQgFE0VJxVQGJEZLho4HM4c3B2qHb4nLyftKPoqmCtQLJwy0TOHNZI5CzrYOuE9Dz38PydBh0QERUdGcUeFR7dJskrITblN41BHVdVXDVfJWGNZbVqRXz9fmGebaPJqrGvbbqp2rHyDfLuCB4IQgseDCYUyhWCGAohAjLGMz48aj0aQM5BVm4qboZ7Nn8uiAKZXpqynCKcwqH2qxK2Nr2yvp7B3tAy18rc-uJO8n75PwGbE9sWKxtjMvM8yz37SIdP71I_Yvdlh2XzfsOGI5FHquuvu7IrvDvAf8kHyRfZI99f56PqA_Ev-Cv5J_lT-jw==?accountName=Heroxsolbadguy&characterName=Sol_Youtube_Chaos_Baron

Last edited by Heroxsolbadguy on Mar 28, 2017, 3:38:27 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
i upload tier 11-14 tier videos while i was streaming

any feedback is up to you
can we get a breakdown on leveling with the passive tree? maybe a 20-40-60 varient
"
dravicus wrote:
can we get a breakdown on leveling with the passive tree? maybe a 20-40-60 varient

This. I really would like to play this but have no idea how to lvl the character.
Could there be a better benefit from using void manipulation instead of poison support?
Can be used United in dream?
can you kill shaper, guardians, uber atziri, chayula etc.?
"
jackal917 wrote:
"
dravicus wrote:

This. I really would like to play this but have no idea how to lvl the character.

hi, start grabbing the minion nodes on left, them go up and finaly down on the scion area, after the minion nodes is must up to you (I Go left pickinng up str), only pick necromancer aegis when you have the shield. Unwavering stance for final. Life and etc when you need.

sorry my bad english ',,'
Last edited by Leafarius on May 31, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info