the FIRST REMASTERED is coming in 4months, next Diablo2 Remastered edition?

Spoiler

Spoiler

>> http://starcraft.com/ <<
Last edited by 2i0 on Mar 26, 2017, 4:46:14 PM
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2017, 5:27:50 PM
Hopefully.

I feel like if they were going to do something, BlizzCon the year of Diabo's 20th anniversary would've been a good time. They announced the Necro and they still don't even have a date for that yet...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I'd much rather have D4 (hopefully VR compatible!).

D2 would need a remake imo and obviously blizz would funk that all to heck.
So excited. Will start playing competitively again. Now, if only they can redo Wc3...
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Brood War has been gaining in popularity in Korea again. SOme of the best players of all time have come back and are playing close to their peak levels - Jaedong and Flash especially. Both Brood War and Warcraft 3 have been creeping up in popularity in internet cafes in Korea, and I think it's a great move for Blizzard to bring something back.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497

I_NO gets mad when you wake her up
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Only worth it if Median XL will eventually work with it.
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Brood War has been gaining in popularity in Korea again. SOme of the best players of all time have come back and are playing close to their peak levels - Jaedong and Flash especially. Both Brood War and Warcraft 3 have been creeping up in popularity in internet cafes in Korea, and I think it's a great move for Blizzard to bring something back.
I like this post.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Diablo 2 remastered - PoE killer

lol :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
remastering nowadays is just a cheap way to make money

whats the point to remaster relatively modern games that work fine on modern platforms?

half the time the remasters are worse than original (baldurs gate is such an abomination I recommend to avoid the enhanced editio n to anyone I know) and other half are money grabs, but at least they're working on newer platforms.

even people who care about graphics (in contrast graphics are literally the last thing I look for in a game, text game is just fine). don't get much. even if graphics are redrawn (ie, monkey Island, Gabriel Knight sins of fathers, day of the tentacle), the og low res versions most of the time look much better

basically, unless the game is not on gog or not available to buy on modern platforms, there is usually very little to need to remaster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info