BF Gladiator block SC(2.6) Legacy with "Just a touch of poison"

Hi there

INTRO

Spoiler
This would be my first build showcase, so if I am missing something or doing wrong don˙t get mad on me, i´ll try to fix or answer all of your questions.
First of, there is nothing original or revolutionary in this build, it is based on Alkaizers build in 2.5 BHC league that i really liked. The difference here is that i opted for damage that is capable of killing Uber Atziri and Shaper really quick and reliable and still retaining that jucy HC survivability.

+/-

Spoiler
+ Relative fast clear(with dying sun)
+ Tanky as fu**k
+ Endurance and frenzy charges
+ FUN
+ Just block all
+ Can do end game content

- Not so cheap!
- Chaos and poison vulnerable
- Missing acuitys or instant leach(hard to fit in final build)
- High accuracy hard to come by ( I am at 86% with golem)

TREE AND BANDITS

Spoiler

Passive skill tree build

OAK/ALL/END CHARGE

Stats

Spoiler

GEAR AND LINKS

Spoiler

Sword i crafted myself, i think the weapon is more than enough to take down big ones in this game. Steel ring also essence craft and astral plate with essence of horror. The rest of gear i bought.
My main damage comes from scaling physical trough some small chance to poison trough Dirty Techniques cluster and that is only vs monsters that i bleed.

Jewls are

Red nightmare is i think key part in this build as it gives endurance charges and aditional block chance. Try to aim some ES on gear and + shield recharge jewl, it s a good defence layer.

VIDEO
UBER ATZULU and SHAPER KILL!

Spoiler

Uber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieEcvkDtb78
Shaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEIb8zRGh0U

As you will see in the video, i did so many mistakes in the run with positioning and OP block saved me so many times, with some practice sure you can do this with deathless run
I will post here all my videos, for now youtube is still working on uber atziri vod...

And thats all she wrote, GG and may you have many good loot.
Last edited by Bozzom on Apr 12, 2017, 9:43:32 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2017, 9:29:01 AM
Seems like we are doing something similar. I'm still not totally decided on the direction I want to take but this helps.

My original thought was to use Alkaizer's build as a base but to use cospris will

My thought was to auto curse both vuln and assasins mark with the surrender on block and then poison with cospris. I wasn't happy with the curse success rate with this concept so for now I've somewhat abandoned this, although at the time I was sitting at 51% block so if I was able to boost it to 75% perhaps the autocurse would be more successful.

The other change I've been toying with is dropping the amulet in favor of the blue dream around Sentinel Scion wheel. I took power charge from merc bandits so now I'm sitting at 4 power charges and 6 endurance charges and my crit chance is great. Socketing PCOC in the surrender basically means I always have my end and pow charges up. This frees up the amulet slot for something more offensively oriented and I don't need to overcap lightning resist.

Current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBS0GIAaLBqIKJhLhFCAUcRR1F9wY2xo4Gj4brSDjIWAj9icvLdIvzDB8MbA1kkCgRrdHfkp9SshNklBHVvpZ8185Xz9f2mLsZU1noGhlah5qO2zYbqpvJ287cql0oHTtdPF2rHfXd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfuJ_K4IHhNmE74d2iq-K8I19j2CQEZBVkc6SfZhvmmqbLZ8-ouqjiqlurKqtjbCrsbO18raKu-29Nr54vqfAGsEEwYLEgsv1z37SIdNv1FLYvdl82sHcI9y945_kUeXP5w_qGO8O8i_yQfPd9zL46w==

Current gear:

Next steps:

1) Uber Ascend for Outmatch and Outlast
2) Pickup Precise Interception notable for 64% total block, 67 with Tempest Shield.
3) Sell Cospris and buy 6l chest (many options here-> 15% phys to cold, belly, atziris splendor with ES)
4) Take Dirty Techniques node and get a voidheart with high % to poison. Anything I hit is bleeding due to my sword so I could poison on hit 65% for very little investment.
5) Long term - grind out a Deaths Door for bleed immune and Acuity for instant leach and the Int
6) Re-configure jewlery to maximize life and dmg while capping resists
7) Legacy Voidheart !??

I think this build really needs Acuity gloves to be immortal.
Btw i like your setup. Still think legacy VH is an overkill, i don t like that ring, takes to much stats, and with this kind of build dex and int + accu is really hard to stick, and there is much more other better options to poison.
So I've switched to running Blasphemy linked with Assassins Mark and Vuln along with lvl 2 enlighten. Working great so far! With this setup I am able to still run arctic Armour and from a DPS perspective I get far better returns with Assassin's mark and Vuln than I did with Hatred and Herald of ash because they are direct more multipliers to my phys damage which scales my poison/bleed where-as hatred and herald of don't because adding ele dmg. Blasphemy also permanently solves the Poison on Curse issue with Cospri's and I get the added bonus of Power Charge Generation from Assn Mark. So I was able to drop the blue dream and those 5 points it cost me on the tree.

Yeah Acuities are the end goal for me, perhaps a + 1 curse amulet, then I could link enfeeble with CWDT. I should be able to hit 6K life which I don't think is too bad for a 75% block char. As for critical strike chance, I know I am well into the 70%, more with diamond flask but I have no idea how to calculate it so for now its a guess.

Still need to pickup a couple unique flasks...so expensive :(
Hello, ok so I mid maxed the build and pushed it to its limits i think, it has become real currency sink, although there are more things that can be done like Abysuss with 40% more DPS and 450DPS blade but that is the realm of absurdity.

Gear update

Bought the ring for 5, hit yolo ex got mana so fu that, and this build is really struggling with accuracy, so I was forced to respec in Blade Master and really opened my DPS.

This flask is really really really good, it grants 40% more DPS and hidden stack DPS with poison so it allows sniping high HP bosses like Shaper and Guardians really fast.

Will post Shaper video and update in front page.

Last edited by Bozzom on Apr 12, 2017, 9:32:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info