I'm waisting my time

So, i've been playing PoE for a while now, and tried around 10+ builds. I always manage to make builds that are capable of doing tier 10-14 maps, but i never did atziri/guardians/shaper.
All these guides i find like to throw around the "uber atziri kill" tag, and once u invested so much time in your character and reach lv 85-90, u notice u are gonna need 50+ exalted for "decent" gear or u cant surive the heavy hits.

Is this with every build? Are there actually builds that can facetank alot of these endgame dungeons? Can someone recommend some builds that are absolutely capable of doing endgame with a few exalted?

I do know that this endgame aint for everybody, and u are gonna need to invest some currency in your gear. But i would really love a build that can "survive" endgame and do some decent damage, cause it's becoming frustrating to not being able to find a good build. (i prefer CI builds)
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
I did atziri with 7000 es whispering ice at 1400 int. it takes 2ex to start, then you add int there and there. but since howa is the rage nowadays, I expect this build to be twice as expensive.

Also, I agree with all you wrote. I tried srs [shaper, uber atziri , budget] . LOL, this is normal atziri and uber izaro material. So yeah, basicaly played those 2 builds.

Buildmakers omit certain small details (you need 20 ex gear) extremely often.
If you are into really cheap builds that you can self craft with alterations, look into hidden potential build. I will do one soon
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
No offense but watching the gear u use looks really bad and that flask setup... why?
50+ ex? a great shaper farmer can start with 2ex or even 10c just for tabula, ever heard of BF trappers?
Sell your stuff and search for a boss killer build
Like many of the battles, you have to learn them. You don't take the big hits... you avoid them.
No build can do all end game content. The build is tool for the player to do end game content.

No build can overcome this.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
RedStark wrote:
No offense but watching the gear u use looks really bad and that flask setup... why?

First of all, the uniques i'm wearing are the ones my build recommended. Second, u call my gear bad? I can agree that my flask management isnt top notch, and i dont have the currency for 1ex+ flasks. But i guess people like u, who call my current gear "bad", are the people who write these guides about 2ex shaper killer builds, and actually forgot how they started while wearing 30-50+ exalted gear?

Having +20% res above the needed cap, 10.5k es, and having 65k dps with blade vortex. I've been able to kill izaro in 10-15s today, first time i tried. Is this really so bad?
"
No build can do all end game content. The build is tool for the player to do end game content.

No build can overcome this.

Wolf

While there are untold builds that are like quaddipping and rightklick hold shaper while almost looking away (bubble you need to go in) but the rest near afk.
Best not brag and do t make guides because there are at least 3-4 builds who can do all content and not over 5 ex.
While some can't do poison immune guardian it's still easy.
No Problem,
Exile
People don't learn. I've been teaching long enough to know that. They look for short cuts, and cheats, and try to act like people who have learned. They might even fool themselves into thinking they've learned something based on their ability to imitate them. See it in college students all the time.

We're apes after all. We've gotten to where we are by copying others. But you have to transcend that if you want to excel. GGG has placed goals in the game that differentiate between those who have learned to play, and those that simply copy others and expect the same results.

Try learning. It works. And in the end it's easier than copying everything.
"
Grimstarz wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:

First of all, the uniques i'm wearing are the ones my build recommended. Second, u call my gear bad? I can agree that my flask management isnt top notch, and i dont have the currency for 1ex+ flasks. But i guess people like u, who call my current gear "bad", are the people who write these guides about 2ex shaper killer builds, and actually forgot how they started while wearing 30-50+ exalted gear?

Having +20% res above the needed cap, 10.5k es, and having 65k dps with blade vortex. I've been able to kill izaro in 10-15s today, first time i tried. Is this really so bad?

Ehm aren't you the one QQ for not killing any end game content? Currency for 1ex+ flask? U use voidbattery where cost 1ex , u could go with 2 Obliteration wand(1c each) and buy the flask, no?If u do so great why made a trade where u need 50 ex+ for end game?

And for the uber itzaro ... man that's blade vortex crit at lvl 90 OFC U KILL HIM is a lvl 75 boss
Last edited by RedStark on Mar 26, 2017, 10:04:53 AM
Bro, someone out there is banging Taylor Swift but you dont see me complaining.

You dont always get what you want.

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info