🌟πŸ’₯Mirror originals for sick Profit Prices - 300+ copies, many happy new owners!πŸ’₯🌟

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MORTALO'S MIRROR MANIA!

Click the banner to visit my youtube channel and watch the crafting process of my items!

Here is a pre-configured search with which you can find all my listed items, you should definitely check it out:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/X5ZP8buP

If you buy several items, I'm open to give you even better deals, so don't be shy! ;)

A lot of godly items are not listed in this thread due to space limits, make sure to browse these for any items you might need!

Hi Exiles!

Disclaimer:

All my original items are for sale since I don't play anymore. I'm afk most of the time, so if you want a mirror service or buy an original and I am afk, add me to your friendlist or send me a PM on the forums!

My ign is Mortalo.

Also, ALL prices for originals are negotiable of course. The more you buy, the more profitable it gets for you.

GZ and big TY to all the new owners who bought my items so far!

Now let's get to it:

Showcase:

The Goodies

πŸ’ŽTotal Copy Count of my old crafts (not up to date anymore)πŸ’Ž

Copy History-->

Corruption Bite Imbued Wand: 42 (sold)
Blood Wing Harbinger Bow: 49 (sold)
Sol Locket Onyx Amulet: 15 (Co-crafted with Ahfack, can be mirrored from him)
Kraken Lock Stygian Vise: 16 (sold)
Eagle Hunger Imperial Claw: 10 (sold)
Entropy Grinder Sambar Sceptre: 49 (Sold to Castablanca, can be mirrored from him now)
Empyrean Scratch Platinum Kris: 9 (sold)
Loath Grip Opal Ring: 12 (sold)
Rift Scratch Imbued Wand: 2
Chimeric Mantle Astral Plate: 1 (bricked after yolo slamming)
Rapture Barb Exquisite Blade: 1 (sold)
Corpse Rosary Agate Amulet: 6
Maelström Thread Stygian Vise: 7 (sold)
Dire Clasp Stygian Vise: 2
Corpse Buckle Stygian Vise: 1
Pandemonium Shackle: 4 (Sold, can be mirrored from Casta now)
Torment Finger Opal Ring: 6 (sold)
Honour Edge Imbued Wand: 1 (sold)
Brimstone Turn Opal Ring: 2
Chimeric Grasp Opal Ring: 2
Pain Touch Spiked Gloves: 1
Pain Band Opal Ring: 2
Hate Blow Void Sceptre: 1
Miracle Loop Steel Ring: 5 (sold)
Plague Roar Void Sceptre: 5
Agony Snare Stygian Vise: 4
Brimstone Needle Fancy Foil : 3 (sold)
Bramble Charm Imbued Wand (sold): 3
Vortex Choker Agate Amulet: 4
Bramble Gutter Harpy Rapier: 2 (sold, can be mirrored from Zippo now)
Brood Medallion: 7 (sold)
Tempest Keep Eternal Burgonet: 4 (sold)
Death Collar Lapis Amulet: 2
Skull Noose Onyx Amulet: 2 (sold)
Golem Strap Stygian Vise: 3 (sold)
Brood Bite Spike-Point Arrow Quiver: 1 (sold)
Hate Idol Agate Amulet: 3 (sold)
Fate Bond Stygian Vise: 1

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
Last edited by MortaloZeusson on Jul 20, 2019, 5:52:06 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 5:33:41 PM

Vouches so you know I'm trustworthy -->

"
BlaqDan wrote:
Just got a copy of Blood Wing. Super awesome bow, super awesome guy!

"
Insanity_Rage wrote:
I don't know where to begin...

Mortalo is a stand up guy and his service is beyond belief. He answered all my questions and went the extra mile to help me with my build to determine the right colors for mirror service! The entire process was smooth as butter and there really isn't a better way to go about it. An hour or two later, I'm the proud owner of two plague roars. They are perfect for my ele caster needs and would recommend these god tier weapon to anyone.

The quality of service Mortalo provided is second to none and I've just made a new friend that I can trust in for any aspect of this game. I highly recommend him and his A+ service!

P.s. Mort, you're HO has been hijacked. :p

"
bok4492 wrote:

thanks buddy <3 got 2 of these off this cool dude

"
zeldaquest wrote:
thanks for that sexy bow !!!

"
Kirkville wrote:

Very fast and safe service, extremely friendly and nice guy - was amazing experience =)

"
This crafter has some of the best items for mirror service--big GZ on the sambar sceptre! Thanks for the friendly and great service! Keep pumping them out! :)

"
tellefo92 wrote:

Friendly, polite and absolutely trustworthy! Talked ingame a couple of times leading up to me mirroring the sceptre, and he has always been very respectful and nice when we've talked. He was also willing to take "alternative" currency as i didn't have enough exalts to cover the fee, and quickly accepted my offer of a headhunter + 40 ex to cover the fee (see picture below).

Thank you very much!

"
almohager wrote:

ty for mirror service coolest guy ever and very trust worthy gave him my ex and mirrors with out Collateral A+ trader very happy xD

"
Cricke88 wrote:

Fastest mirror service ive done. Insane wand. Very nice person to talk to.
Will mirror from u again in the future :D

"
frogemoth wrote:

My first mirror item I bought ever, very trustworthy guy, even have mirror for sale in case you can't get one.

"
Batatmoox wrote:

Thank you very much for the service, great as always.

"
LuckNorris wrote:
Mirror service went like a charm. Looking forward for more in the future.

"
alskkfff wrote:

Beautiful scepter, trustworthy trader, no collateral is needed.

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock
Last edited by MortaloZeusson on Jun 28, 2018, 10:46:57 PM
Best self-cast dagger on the market - no contest. Totally reasonable fee. Trustworthy, legit player!

Well done on this one, man. I might've answered your questions, but this was all you bro! ;)

Comparison between raw caster dmg mods on the 2 daggers:

Empyrean Scratch @ 75ex fee:

+28% Cast Speed
+4% Crit chance spells
+4% Crit multi (T1)
+5 flat spell dmg (5 Flat spell > 10-20% Inc spell dmg)

Vs.

Plague Scratch @ 175ex fee:
+39% spell dmg
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
πŸŽ†πŸŽ† https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey guys, really nice dagger!

but there is one thing we should take a look at,

Insanity mod "multiplies" the base wb speed.

This dagger lacks the main spell dagger feature which is fast whirling blades ability,

so a dagger with 27% APS has 1.27 base wb speed,

multiplied by 20%(insanity gloves), it becomes 1.524,

on the other hand this weapon would have 1.2 with insanity gloves. 1 is really slow as you guys well know.

if you get 50% attack speed, 1.524 becomes 2.3~, if you invest 50% APS on this dagger, you'd have 1.80. So the speed gap between the daggers gets bigger and bigger with APS difference.

This dagger has killa dps for sure, it's like a wand shaped like dagger. (wands have better dps though)
for tooltip this dagger is really cool, for fast clearing maps 27%APS & spell daggers are better.

fee is on the other hand very reasonable.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."ο»Ώ
"
Rupenus wrote:
Hey guys, really nice dagger!

but there is one thing we should take a look at,

Insanity mod "multiplies" the base wb speed.

This dagger lacks the main spell dagger feature which is fast whirling blades ability,

so a dagger with 27% APS has 1.27 base wb speed,

multiplied by 20%(insanity gloves), it becomes 1.524,

on the other hand this weapon would have 1.2 with insanity gloves. 1 is really slow as you guys well know.

if you get 50% attack speed, 1.524 becomes 2.3~, if you invest 50% APS on this dagger, you'd have 1.80. So the speed gap between the daggers gets bigger and bigger with APS difference.

This dagger has killa dps for sure, it's like a wand shaped like dagger. (wands have better dps though)
for tooltip this dagger is really cool, for fast clearing maps 27%APS & spell daggers are better.

fee is on the other hand very reasonable.

but what mod would you give up for the attack speed? multi, crit or cast speed?
28 cast speed is half of faster casting gem.
108 crit chance - well its just huge
37 multi - its where the dps comes from.

Gz on the dagger mate!
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
@missuse yeah, rolls are nice. I think it's worth to invest some "new" eternals on it to get T1 spell damage.

Btw, is there a 25+ cast speed wand with T1 flat, T1 hybrid and the T1 suffixes?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."ο»Ώ
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 27, 2017, 6:07:00 AM
"
missuse wrote:
but what mod would you give up for the attack speed? multi, crit or cast speed?
28 cast speed is half of faster casting gem.
108 crit chance - well its just huge
37 multi - its where the dps comes from.

Exactly! It's insane.

"
Rupenus wrote:
@missuse yeah, rolls are nice.

Sup man! Agreed! Wouldn't change a thing personally.

"
Rupenus wrote:

I think it's worth to invest some "new" eternals on it to get T1 spell damag3.

Lol no way. We're talking 100ets+ to get t1 spell damage on a dagger, when in reality you'd settle for t2 spell damage and that's only a ~28% spell dmg difference.

Rank all the mods on the dagger in order of raw dmg output, and spell damage is dead last. Depending on scaling and what skill is used, it's possible for the added flat 5 fire damage to be right up there with ~28% spell damage. I feel that throwing thousands of ex at this to get the t1 spell would only appease the OCD gods :)
yeah i think i was too hopeful about the new eternal drops which i was expecting to make eternals 4-5ex again. turns out, those drops are very rare.
"
Rupenus wrote:
yeah i think i was too hopeful about the new eternal drops which i was expecting to make eternals 4-5ex again. turns out, those drops are very rare.

Yeah man I think they go for like 10-15ex in league atm, who knows what will happen in the future. However, I do hope that they make legacy league into standard so eternals could gradually start "dropping" again.
Bump

@Rupenus thanks for the insight, appreciate it!

I did consider throwing a few eternals at it but the chances are sooo against it, I'd want at least T3 spdmg and the chance for that is 0.1% only :D

About the attack speed: You brought up a good point, but I think the less attack speed on mine is balanced out by simply having faster casts overall, and I think that after a certain threshold you have enough movement speed to go from pack to pack anyways. You might move slower, but you kill faster :D

Of course there is a really nice (but expensive^^) option of dual wielding, either 2 of mine or mine and a plague scratch / sth similar would lead to absurd dps, "solve" the movement speed issue and by going ES based (which is basically a given) one could still get enough total health to make up for losing a shield.

Mortalo's Mirror Mania

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info