Was AoE nerfed due to Dying Sun existing?

Just quick yes or no, and I'm deleting the thread (if it's possible)
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2017, 8:42:51 AM
Course not what the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Just quick yes or no, and I'm deleting the thread (if it's possible)

No.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
No, Dying Sun was part of the problem, it was not THE problem.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

It was a pretty big part of the problem though, what with it offering more Radius than anything else in the game, including the dedicated Support, as well as adding +Projectiles to boot for relevant Skills. Dying Sun was one hell of a mistake, that's for certain.
Flask Effect is a hell of a drug.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 25, 2017, 6:48:23 AM
If they are going to create items like that, which 99% of the population don't have, then they need to understand that you don't rebalance the game around them.
"
If they are going to create items like that, which 99% of the population don't have, then they need to understand that you don't rebalance the game around them.

Thank you. Finally someone with common sense. You dont balance games around the most elite gear because only the few has it. GGG has been nerfing the top stuff that only a marginal amount of the population can achieve since the beginning of this game abd its getting retarded. Its my ONE FUCKING complaint left with the game. GGGs balance team is horrendous.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info