2.6 Frost Blades Pathfinder, 141% cold pen, CI + EVA, dual curse, pierce

Lost will to play further, ran up to t12 maps without issues.
This is freeze pulse you always wanted folks.

While this is item heavy, its not "step1: get 6L shavs" kind of expensive.

the lvl 84 tree:

Layers of defence:
- 6.2 ES(currently)
- 7K unbuffed EVA
- everything is blind, chilled, non uniques are also frozen(some bosses i can freeze too)
- extra dodge from items and some block from shield

Highlights:
- 137% cold penetration(97 from tree(with ascendancy, 40 from items)
- 40% chance to freeze, ignite, shock -> all the packs got all 3 statuses if dont die initially

Other:
- 50k tooltip dps with 4 frenzy charges and all the flasks on

Gearing is tight, here is explanation(dont mind links, I keep changing):
Spoiler

good luck getting GGGGRR ES/EVA chest. This is cheapest option and not bad at all...

source of penetration and blind

with amulet slot taken one must deal with stuns

following for high ES+EVA along with piercing and other defenses:

which leaves us with 3 slots to cap resistances(while cold one being highest) and get decent EVA+ES on shield

With this we get wise oak to get safe 35% resistances over cap and another 20% cold pen.
Other cheap mandatory flasks are atziri's promise and EVA ones.

before you grab good claw
is fine

Links
Spoiler

6L: frost blades + weapon elemental + cold penetration + multistrike + faster attacks + added cold/hypothermia

dual curse
4L: herald of ice + curse on hit + warlod mark + frostbite(replace with assassin mark if claw got too low crit for having elemental overload 100% uptime)

cwdt+ic+duration+vortex(some bosses need to be chilled this way)

whirling blades+fortify+faster attacks

enlighten+hatred+discipline

golem is hard to keep up. Due to being rarely hit and it dieing fast there is no better method then self cast one with minion life.

As pathfinder you can keep drinking those flasks even during lengthy boss encounter.

I shall be updating this as I keep lvling.
Last edited by Trixilai on Mar 27, 2017, 7:26:43 PM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 7:11:33 PM
One hit and death, really?
Hight damage, very hight damage, but survival...
Last edited by TheDarknessGod on Mar 25, 2017, 5:00:19 PM
Updated with final changes, taking a break. No idea what are you referring to about 1 hit death. In t12 maps never encountered such thing.
It could face tank everyone I encountered but casters. For casters I just actively avoided their big blasts.

Was even able to run ele reflect maps thanks to its mechanic: You dont use cold penetration against yourself and you need to be able to hit yourself. As long as you keep that extra evasion from flask your health wont go down even in breaches.

also final cold pen is 141 as I didnt count pathfinder bonus to wise oak.
"
Trixilai wrote:
Updated with final changes, taking a break. No idea what are you referring to about 1 hit death. In t12 maps never encountered such thing.
It could face tank everyone I encountered but casters. For casters I just actively avoided their big blasts.

Was even able to run ele reflect maps thanks to its mechanic: You dont use cold penetration against yourself and you need to be able to hit yourself. As long as you keep that extra evasion from flask your health wont go down even in breaches.

also final cold pen is 141 as I didnt count pathfinder bonus to wise oak.

I try this build :3
Say me about bandits and ascendancy (what take first...) please.

I`m already buy unique items for eng game
Last edited by TheDarknessGod on Mar 27, 2017, 6:55:01 PM
kill all, attacks speed, frenzy

as for ascendancy order its a matter of preference. I went veteran bowyer first for that sweet dmg boost, master alchemist next and nature adrenaline at very end.

also if you are rich you can get atziri's splendour as luxury item.

Remember that if you replace that claw you need both green dream jewel for frenzy charges and assassin mark to keep up elemental overdrive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info