is vorici 6L worth it?

Just to offer some perspective: right now 1 ex is equal to about 220 fussing in LSC. So, 1500 ~ 7 exalts. So, I'd probably say it's better to just buy a 6 link (might be worth it on a Shavronne if you find one).
If it's a Unique, purchasing the 6L is generally cheaper; definitely seconding that advice. For Rares, it depends on the quality of said rare. Happen to get a sick-ass body? Yeah guess you'll be 6L'ing that yourself :P

If you regularly have the spare currency to afford a 6L, it's worth doing yourself; you lose occasionally, but Vorici is more expensive on average. If, like me, that's your figurative life savings being discussed, Vorici any day (or rather, "Vorici that one single day", lol).
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 24, 2017, 7:35:54 AM
At this point I have a 6L in over 6000 fusings lifetime, so for me, Vorici is very much worth it.

A guy I know 6L like 12 Shav's and became rich that way within 2 weeks of the league with less than 300 fusings each.

It's all about knowing your RNG. Instead, I'm quite lucky with divine orbs.
Last edited by Apos912 on Mar 24, 2017, 7:37:13 AM
Depends on what you are buying. For example the fellow a few posts above mentioned that 1,500 Fuses is 7 Exa.

So don't try to link this:

I bought that for what was at the time 3 Exa worth of currency.

Since I will be on my last breath of currency after I finish this:

I will most likely Vorici 6L and never think about it again for the rest of the league. You can't buy a 350-390 (based on finished rolls) pDPS 6L Harbinger for remotely close to 7 Exa, I'd say for me it's worth it especially if I never upgrade again.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Vorici is better for all the reasons.
Farm the fusings, pay, get the 6l

No worries, no headaches, no risk.
ey
depends

on average, you will use less fusings on 6linking it yourself.
but fuse spamming also comes with the risk of losing a ton of fusings without getting the 6L at all.

if you are rich and can handle the potential loss of >2000 fusings, you are most likely better off using fusings yourself.
if you have just enough currency to afford one vorici 6L, you are probably better off using that, because a string of bad luck with your fusings could literally bankrupt you.
The best option is to buy the 6L from POE trade.

If no 6Ls are available (like for an obscure two hander weapon) then use Vorici.

Only manually fuse if you play 16 hours a day and intend to 6L a dozen items over the course of the league. That's the only way your luck would average out.
It wasnt worth it maybe like 2 times, since I started playing PoE, and im playing for few years already.

Just 6 socket iteam, and spam & prey.

First 6l in this league ive done in 70 + 70 fus.
never needed more than 1,5k fusing to 6 link an item.
so i never needed vorici.
I have been playing POE for 5 years and have spent 8,000+ fusings and never once had a 6 link.

Most i spent in 1 sitting was 800 and nothing.

Vorici is the way to go, dont listen to these assholes who sell you hopes and dreams of 6 linking in 5 fusings

They are not your friends

They will bring you down with their lies
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info