[2.6] Starforge Lacerate - Becoming Master of the Universe (on a budget)

Yeah, Kondo's will take you far. Not sure how far since I switched at 67 when I could equip a Starforge, but it should probably be able to do up to T14 maps. Probably T15 as well.
Added links, pictures and some gear examples.
Oh when should i start using lacerate?
When it feels good. I swapped at lvl 50, but you should probably wait to lvl 70+ provided you've been leveling Lacerate and AoE gem in weaponswap.
Looks like a fun build, got me a Starforge and will roll a duelist sooner or later to try it out!
A quick overhaul of the entrypost would be great, kinda shitty to get through so much spoilers (looking at you, gearsection :D)

Thx for your work, will report back :)
i think passive points from 54 points and 64 one i think is switched.
How should the Melee Damage on Full Life Gem work, when you use Blood Magic? You will never meet the requierment of beeing "full life" - since you leech and lose hp even if it dosent get shown on the healthglobe
"
morfer wrote:
Looks like a fun build, got me a Starforge and will roll a duelist sooner or later to try it out!
A quick overhaul of the entrypost would be great, kinda shitty to get through so much spoilers (looking at you, gearsection :D)

Thx for your work, will report back :)

I welcome any suggestions as to how.
I put it in spoilers so people can check out the pieces theyre interested in and not be forced to scroll through half the world.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
i think passive points from 54 points and 64 one i think is switched.

I will see if I can get around to fix it tomorrow. Had a busy couple of days. Thanks for informing me tho :D

"
morfer wrote:
How should the Melee Damage on Full Life Gem work, when you use Blood Magic? You will never meet the requierment of beeing "full life" - since you leech and lose hp even if it dosent get shown on the healthglobe

I suppose you are right. I used it early on as I wasn't keeping Blood Rage up all the time (but totally forgot about BM). I just assumed the overleech would keep us on full life. It seemed to work judging by the tooltip. These days I'm permanently using Fortify as my sixth link. Been experimenting abit with different links, but I will update it. Thanks for making me aware :D
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Mar 27, 2017, 8:01:32 PM
Since its first "Cast" then "Leech" you cannot match the full life req. even if it looks like it.
What do you think about poison as a 6th link? Been using it at the moment but i have to gear up alot, just hitted merc a4 yesteday.

So far gear:
Spoiler

Will shop a little bit @poetrade tomorrow I guess ;) But got lucky with the chest, just 1 essence - donnt mind the evasion craft, have to erase it later, was a missclick :D
"
morfer wrote:
Since its first "Cast" then "Leech" you cannot match the full life req. even if it looks like it.
What do you think about poison as a 6th link? Been using it at the moment but i have to gear up alot, just hitted merc a4 yesteday.

So far gear:
Spoiler

Will shop a little bit @poetrade tomorrow I guess ;) But got lucky with the chest, just 1 essence - donnt mind the evasion craft, have to erase it later, was a missclick :D

Looks good. Apart from the Starforge, rest of my own gear is just cheapass shit I found myself on the way.

Well, the leech are active both before and after the cast, while it is not up 100% of the time, I sitll think its ok using and after looking at other guides it seems to be unclear wether it works or not. However, as I stated, I use Fortify for my 6th link.

Yes you can use Poison, but I havent tested it. We attack so fast that I gave no no problems applying poison without. It is mostly to edge out extra endgame DPS and T15+, for regular leveling and mapping shit dies too fast for it too have much effect. For that reason I'm currently using Fortify for defenses and extra damage to scale the initial hit.

If you want to use a different sixth link I think Rapid Decay would be better.

You could always get to blue slots and use Inc. AoE + Conc. Effect or Inc. AoE + Inntervate.

Bloodlust is also an option.

I suck at math, so can't crunch numbers. It just feels better and I never felt the need to use it.

Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Mar 28, 2017, 7:22:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info