Why aren't Zana's unique maps counted towards the challenge: complete unique maps?

proof of map completion
http://imgur.com/a/1kjvB

Completed caer blaidd from a zana mission spawned in a chateau map...I just cannot understand why this isn't counted. I would get it if the monster level was anything below level 77 which is the level for the normal version of this map.

Hopefully this gets fixed in future leagues/expansions.
Dem Feinde entgegen, im Panzer geschützt
Last edited by HPftw on Mar 21, 2017, 12:56:37 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 3:31:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree that it would feel great for the game to work that way, but GGG are some tricky rules-as-written style developers.

When Zana opens a mission for you, it's on her Atlas, which is also why you can drop Maps that aren't adjacent/unlocked on your Atlas, in Zana mission Maps. The challenge specifically states to complete the Unique Map on your Atlas. So I am not sure if GGG would be willing to change it - it is doing what it says, after all :P
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Right, Zana-evoked unique maps which exceed basic level of corresponding maps should count
On the other side, The Encroaching Darkness card drops now in maps, it is easy to get full stack in 1-2 hours
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
"
adghar wrote:
I agree that it would feel great for the game to work that way, but GGG are some tricky rules-as-written style developers.

When Zana opens a mission for you, it's on her Atlas, which is also why you can drop Maps that aren't adjacent/unlocked on your Atlas, in Zana mission Maps. The challenge specifically states to complete the Unique Map on your Atlas. So I am not sure if GGG would be willing to change it - it is doing what it says, after all :P

When my friend opens a map on his atlas it still counts towards my progression.

I'd rather have every Zana completion count at all. That way Atlas progression would at least be somewhat mixed up. At the moment it feels more like sorting shitty vs mediocre layouts.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

I'd rather have every Zana completion count at all. That way Atlas progression would at least be somewhat mixed up. At the moment it feels more like sorting shitty vs mediocre layouts.

Yeah but this would pose a problem for ppl who want to shape their atlas.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

Yeah but this would pose a problem for ppl who want to shape their atlas.

You are completely right and my wish makes no sense whatsoever. In that regards I'd like her to sell the map that was completed in her daily. Excluding unique maps maybe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info