[BLOOD] 18+/US - MATURE & LAID BACK GAMERS

Blood is a United States based Path of Exile clan.

We cater to players of all skill levels who are 18+ years old, mature, and respectful. We want to foster a laid back environment where people can share information, group up, and have some laughs.

We are a new (March 2017) guild that is looking to create an environment that can be serious, welcoming, fun, and knowledgeable all at the same time. We are not elitists, know it alls, or children.

(Crown) I have been playing Path of Exile off and on since 2012 Closed Beta. I play a wide variety of online games with my friends and look forward to getting to know you. I have lead successful guilds in many games but will just see where this takes us. I am not looking to stroke my ego, just have a good time!

We currently have a Discord voice chat. When you join you can get the Discord voice chat information.

We plan on mostly focusing on temporary leagues, but HC and Standard players ARE welcome if you fit the bill.

18+ age requirement & maturity to remain a member
English speaking (US preferred)
Level 60+ Character achieved (basic fundamental check)

Leave your info here, message me, or PM me in game,

People you can PM to discuss joining:
IGN: Reckoning (Me)
IGN:

Forum PM - may take 24 hours for response.

I'm usually around 6PM-11PM EST weekdays in game & via PM on forums during the day.

Updates Below by Date - We are ready and active for 3.0!
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Last edited by CrownOfThorns on Aug 9, 2017, 6:48:45 PM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2017, 12:58:52 PM
update 4/6/2017:
"20+ quality members in our first 3 weeks."

update 4/9/2017:
"Guild expanded from 30 member capacity to 50 member capacity"

update 4/13/2017:
"Over 40 quality members, thank you all who have joined us on this journey!"

update 4/28/2017
"Expanded to maximum members of 60. (Courtesy of Feanay)"

update 6/01/2017
"Recruitment postponed until 3.0"

update 8/4/2017
"We are now recruiting for 3.0"

update 8/14/2017
"We have 7 guild tabs, 51 members, and active Discord."

update 8/18/2017
"We have expanded maximum capacity from 60 to 80 members."
Last edited by CrownOfThorns on Aug 18, 2017, 7:09:29 PM
I would like to join actually. I'm looking for a group of people that play that wouldn't mind giving some tips or farming together. I have some friends that are playing here and there, but I feel like I want to play this game a lot more than them. Would love to see what your guild is like.
"
Zwex wrote:
I would like to join actually. I'm looking for a group of people that play that wouldn't mind giving some tips or farming together. I have some friends that are playing here and there, but I feel like I want to play this game a lot more than them. Would love to see what your guild is like.

That's somewhat how I was. I've been playing and most of my friends were very casual, I wanted a guild that would be helpful and accepting of all skill levels as long as people are mature about it. I actually just bought a house a few weeks ago so some nights I'm working on that I should be on at some point this evening though! Just add/pm me IG or PM your name.

Legacy has been a lot of fun, my brother Joe just started Path and he's been doing really well learning the game and is mapping now with me.
Last edited by CrownOfThorns on Mar 21, 2017, 12:20:18 PM
bump
bump
I would be interested in joining, if you accept on and off players. I am 19, finnish student, living in UK for now. Although my humor usually contains racist jokes, I can keep them off in the chat, of course. My steam name is TomppaSetä, my highest level character is over 70, around 75-78, if I remember right off the top of my head, I can check that later. I only use steam to play, so my characters in PoE website are not the ones I use.
pm sent-

bump
Now on Discord
Enjoying the new people I've met so far, thanks everyone for the interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info