Zana mods in 2.6 STANDARD ... ?

Hi all,

I understand that you had to change the zana mods for maps in the legacy league (leaguestones).
But why the changes in standard? I feel the system before was far better because we had the chance to play with perandus, nemesis etc. and actually get some of the special items from past leagues this way.
Now with monster life+x etc. this option seems to be gone. Or am I missing something?

I´d really appreciate it, if you could bring back the "old system" to standard as this was such a cool addition to the main game.

Or is there a way around and you can still access the perandus mod for example in 2.6 standard?
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 9:41:23 AM
Agreed, current system sucks.
yep, right now it's a bit harsh on STD but i don't think GGG has done this awesome system called leaguestones and then throw it away in 3.0.
d:-D*
Might not be possible. They could have had to change the engine to accommodate leaguestones in a way that conflicted with Zana's mods. We play with the same engine. Sloppy... sure. But likely a necessary evil.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Might not be possible. They could have had to change the engine to accommodate leaguestones in a way that conflicted with Zana's mods. We play with the same engine. Sloppy... sure. But likely a necessary evil.

Well, technically it´s not exactly the same system. In Standard, you can´t use the leaguestones e.g.
So they already had to "split" the engine and the corresponding modules. Why not leave standard like it was? Or give the 2.5 system as an addition to the current one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info