We are all agents of the Matrix

I am Neo's retarded cousin Eon
anything is everything
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's borderline chuunibyou really. Feel free to google that.
As someone who writes fantasy fiction, I thought you'd understand the difference between character and theme. I mean, yes, clearly Neo and friends are DQN subculture Evil Eye chuunibyou. A trifecta of sorts. But these attributes of the protagonists are not, in my estimation, what the Matrix movies are really trying to say. I guess for entertainment purposes they do tap into chuunibyou power fantasy, but that's the kind of good clean fun many a title indulges in. You could say those still jacked into the Matrix are muggles.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 21, 2017, 12:21:16 PM
Edited much more into previous post.

Also, how would you classify the genre of your work?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I don't think "fan fiction" and "fantasy fiction" are the same thing. I'd label R.A. Salvatore the latter but not the former. But not really interested in debating the point, and I definitely see how "fan fiction​" is a pejorative label.

Character and theme are linked. They're not identical.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The only things we know with full certainty are the things we sense (hear, see, etc) — but not necessarily why we sense them — and deductive reasoning... and even then, remembering we knew such things can be a challenge. The whole of inductive reasoning — including the Matrix-challenged notion of "the world we perceive is real" — is rooted in faith.

Therefore, it is false that if you believe in morality, it happened because of your past that led you to believe in morality. It is widely considered epistemologically ethical to believe in a thing on the basis of evidence, and for good reason, but no evidence is technically required for belief. Each person's epistemological ethics are their own, and they could believe differently given the exact same inputs as another. It is choice, not determinism.

Determinism does say that everything that you are is a result of the past - it says that every action is a reaction to a previous action. That in itself refutes your bolded argument without needing to enter the mind boggling web of irrelevancy.

Even determinism is a belief too, you don't know, you assume based on what you think you know - no different from right and wrong. But as i tried to show you many times, they each have their role to play and do not contradict each other. They do not contradict each other. It is just that determinism is basic intelligence, understanding right and wrong is consciousness and part of higher ascension away from the subconsciously controlled life.

Also, it is clear that belief in good and right are not just any random subset of ideas that you choose and that they are based on such things as limitation of matter and space available to each being, our biological nature and demands, and so forth.

The nature of one thing as being good or bad may be different from being to being, but for each being it has a true nature according to them and where they are in life in that moment - a nature that follows logic and not emotion. Emotion has a part to play, but depending on emotion follows logic truths of what is right or wrong for you in that one moment in time.

Right and wrong are not actually choices based on "personality", it is logical deductions of the world in the moment they are made, as such your current emotion plays a part in logically deducing what is right and wrong. Almost practically no one is able to walk the path and there comes a point they are limited to go beyond, but it is not because they follow logic and understanding, it is actually because they are slaves to their subconsciousness(emotions) which destructively interferes with logic by preventing you from having clarity. Pure logic is used to arrive at this understanding.

I am trying to open any reader's eye to consciousness, i am trying to provide clarity to those confused but willing to walk the path. The OP could also be renamed "The path to enlightenment".

-

I will give you an example of how we are agents of the matrix against each other. This is a real life example of one of my good friends and it happened during the last few days.

My friend lived for 2 years in an apartment. He lives the life of an escapist, he gets lost in the night, listening to music, staying on computer and whatever he was doing to distract himself from the misery of life. He is a good guy, not trying to hurt anyone and very emphatic, the pain of other people's suffering can make him cry. Just trying to mind his own life.

He just moved out into a new apartment. He cleans the old place as best as he feels he can and hands over the keys. As you know, deposits for apartments can be wholly or partly taken if the conditions are lesser than when you started renting in order for the guy you rented it from to pay someone to bring it back to those conditions.

The day after handing over the keys, he gets a message from the owner of his old place. The owner is displeased with the state of cleaning in some respects. The owner says hes going to take his money if he doesn't come to clean it. My friend then gets his ass over there much annoyed, and has to clean this and that, pipes and shit, apply various chemicals etc. He tells me about it and he is all annoyed and shit, claiming this guy attacked him with those demands and such. He really feels attacked by this guy. Doesn't want anything to do with him. When you feel attacked you are forced in a defensive position, and it justifies defensive reactions to push away attackers, like refusing to communicate.

However the truth of the situation is quite another. That owner could easily have used the situation to take his money if he wanted. Instead he actually gave him a chance to clean it himself, and he gave him all the money back the following day. My friend still feels he is a retard and attacked him and wants him to leave him alone, now today he won't even see what the owner wrote him. I could not make him check the messages he had apparently gotten.

I told him that whatever suffering he derived from cleaning it the apartment, was extra weight he let carry onto the owner, and that he was in his right not to accept it. The owner was actually doing a good thing, he could have pulled a scumbag move to take that money. Lack of clarity due to emotion clouding vision led my friend to misunderstand the situation and now to avoid him, thereby pulling an agent move on the owner since it could be something important he had to say.

Another level of detail was that the owner too suffered to some degree from emotions causing him to make my friend pay - for example because he was already feeling like things weren't up to par he also made my friend clean some extra things that i am sure he thought were clean but that my friend claims were not not that clean when he moved in anyway. Etc etc, emotion clouding true-sight and causing one to perform injustices towards another.

Sincerely,
Lord Crackmonster
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 21, 2017, 6:43:09 PM
Well i like the image charan but,

Higher forms of being isn't for all, maybe u just can't hang?

Oh i'm going to also ninja edit then.

There is none of that, there is only logic.

Sorry if it does not make sense to you.

Know that I am the Lord Crackmonster,

I help those who are in need, and i cut the head off snakes. When you attack me or others unjustly, I strike back no matter who you are. With the truth.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 21, 2017, 7:11:58 PM
You are not.

The truth is you behave like a bully, trying to rub into me that u think i'm talking bullshit, you have always been transparent to me.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 21, 2017, 7:15:29 PM
Cute.
At least the old Charan is back, it was getting boring around here.
Hmm, leaning mostly towards hardboiled, bit soft. Didn't even like the yolk at all until i got older.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info