2.6 Lazy Frenzy Poison (WiP)

Hi, im not some fancy streamer so u guys dont know me. Im doing this thread mostly for few friends and some guys that ran with me in party and wanted to see my build.

Its still in its very early phase as i recently rerolled and managed to get to lvl70 to test out core of build which came out better then expected. Its yet another bow poison build but im trying make it simple so its friendly for lazy ppl (like myself).

Current state of build
Most damage nodes are taken, just picking last evasion/armor/hp node in duelist area and then moving up to Revenge of the Hunted cluster with posibility to get Methods of the madness to the left of it or Lethality cluster in right bottom. I might change all these nodes and go to Constitution cluster, depends how it turns out (i got only 186%hp if i stay in "green" part of tree). Also - no jewel sockets so far but i will cross that bridge when i get there...
Ascendacy - so far i got only 4 points (WotP+AotS - obvious choice as im running for max frenzy), another 4 point will go to RA+AotC.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAx4FLQW1BiMILhEvFHUWvxcmGY4fQSF2I_YmlSoLKlswfDY9Ps9B0EMxQzZHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FT-VUtVhVb6Whpbr13yYeJirGVNZ6BqjGyMcFJ07XXLdf1313n2eoR673sUfXV_K4Rvhs6HdonTivCMNo19jX6Nv5S4m42dqqGkotmly6fUsKuw2LTFtUi3trvjvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxILEosgUyNzQrdN-1CPUQtrB4dvjn-pi62Ptg_Vv-WP-uv7I?accountName=DwaneDibbley&characterName=Cucumber_the_Mighty

Core items

Cospris Will is a must, it distributes poison to cursed enemies while providing anti-hexproof ability. That means (if im not mistaken) u can poison 99,999% of enemies.
To curse enemies u need second item - any corupted gloves with curse on hit (idealy vulnerability curse), mine are currently placeholder (low budget reason), will definitly want some with hp/resist in future, maybe better sokets/links which depends on final gem setup.

Mandatory items

Deaths opus for +2 arrows and good dps (another option is RotC) and drillneck +1 for dmg boost from piercing and extra arrow (currently got regular drillneck - again budget reason).

Rest of items for now will be hp+resist and probably str/int to meet requirements. Dps stats (crit/crit multi/phys dmg/chaos dmg/attack speed) are welcome. Final version should definitly has +1 frenzy charge on amulet and boots.

Flasks

Didnt rly paid attention to them so i run
antifreeze (hp) mostly for freezing strongboxes
antibleed (mana) for pesky corrupted blood
Rotgut - i rly like this one and goes very well with WotP ascendancy, so i threw away standart onslought flask for now,
Sulphur if i need some extra dmg and im not too lazy to press the button
Quicksilver extra charges for 3 uses

Will switch mana flask for diamond when i find one...

Gems
LA+added chaos+pierce+lmp+increased critical strikes. AoE - i dont thinks its ideal, might switch increased crits for slower projectile, when i get +1 drillneck i will most likely replace lmp with something aswell.
Barrage+added chaos+pierce+slower projectiles+increased critical for singletarget or corridors(100%pierce machinegun).
Sixth link for both might be void manipulation.

Blink Arrow+faster attack - movement (lets u skip alot of traps in lab, or making shortcuts on maps) aswell as defensive manevuer (leaving decoy behind)
Haste works best for me atm
Ice golem+faster cast best buff from golems linked with faster casting, might link it to second (maxed) cast when dmg taken for more laziness
Bloodrage dont rly use it too much, might help at start of map to get max frenzy faster, good for breaches and might help burst down singletarget. I assume i will be using it more at t10+ maps for extra dps. Also would link it to faster cast (probably with ice golem)
immortal call+ cast when dmg taken pretty standart, will need enduring cry in future but atm even 0.4sec is enought for me to react (pop hp flask/regen from leech/run/blink)
decoy totem its, well, decoy - plant it down, let boss/group of faggies attack it and burst them down. Also great for strongbox opening or essence guys - placing it down befor opening lockbox/shattering essence guy and blink away

As Cospri allows me to have additional curse, im toying with ida to run blasphemy+defensive "aura" (like enfeeble or temp chains), but it would leave me with (if im not mistaken) 85% reserved mana, so its nothing i can try now.

Well, thats pretty much all for now. I recently finished Merc and tested out few maps and only issue so far is low hp/resists. Have to run lab today to see how onslought kick in, but i rly enjoy how is build autosustaining (unlike, for me, clunky venombite/frenzy managing).
In future, when i get +frenzy gear (for total of 10), i also want to try switch to strong phys bow (with some changes in tree to emphatise phys side over chaos) and give it a try, so this build might be strong even after chaos doubledip nerf as it would poison thru strong phys.
Im open up for any suggestions/ideas as this is more like frame/template rather then final build, but i want to keep it simple without spaming flasks and abilities.
Last edited by DwaneDibbley on Mar 18, 2017, 4:21:30 AM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2017, 3:58:08 AM
So little update:

Curently at lvl90, tree changed abit
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUGIwguES8S8RR1Fr8XJhmOH0EhdiPTI_YmlSoLKlstTS9yMHwx-jWSNj051DrhPs9B0EMxQzZHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipRR1LsVP5VS1WFVvpaGluvXfJh4mKsZU1noGuQbIxvJ287cFJ07XXLdf1293fXd-N4DXn2eoR673sUfXV_K4RvhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glLiaapuNnaqgn6GkpcumV6fUqW60xbVItfK3trvjvTa95r6nwBrBM8LswzPEotCt037UI9RC2L3aweHb45_qYutj7YPyRflj_gr-j_66_sg=?accountName=DwaneDibbley&characterName=Cucumber_the_Mighty

Also, changed from Cospri+curse gloves to Snakebites and Restless ward (so i got AS, accuracy and movement from frenzies while negating snakebites duration reduction)

Along with that i had to switch Rotgut for regular onslaught flask.

Current gear (gems are still not finished and overal nothing extra, upgrades arnt cheap):
Spoiler

Curently sitting at 6086 HP + 347 ES which is more then enought for uberLab. 123% movement speed on maps (frenzies+haste+onslaught) with over 42k LA and over 21k (x8) Barrage (even more with blood rage which can be up 99% time aswell).
I have started t12 maps and its still cakewalk (i can even nuke breaches).
Last edited by DwaneDibbley on Mar 27, 2017, 5:42:42 PM
Good news. I have upgraded Opus to 6L with 200+ dps which boosted nicely my dps. On top of that i have changed armor for 80% Cherrub. This combined boosted my DPS quite ALOT (barrage went from 21k to 36k without flasks/vaal haste boost), but i cant keep frenzies up on maps with bad layouts (10sec duration on full 9 charges) - its still awesome boss melter and +100% leech rate lets me facetank alot.

Last edited by DwaneDibbley on Apr 2, 2017, 4:29:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info