[2.6]Ele Raider Wander KB/Barrage[Videos][All Guardians available with 5L]

http://imgur.com/ZwKcS1G
Why not do that to save 1 point?or this extra 0.4 life leech are needed?
Last edited by francorocco23 on Mar 23, 2017, 2:35:54 PM
"
Can you play this build as an Elementalist Witch too? I've already begun leveling one because of Mastermind of Discord and Elemental Equilibrium, thought it's a good idea but I'm not very experienced, if Raider is still the better choice I'll probably start a new char.

You can play this build as Elementalist and Inquisitor :)
But I dont recommend it, because they dont have movement speed modifier in Ascendancy.
This build doesnt have movement attack, so running speed of map depends on its movement speed at all.
If you want just DPS, and dont need running speed of map, Elementalist would be good choice.
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
What Bandits did you pick?

point - point - Frenzy charge :)
"
francorocco23 wrote:
http://imgur.com/ZwKcS1G
Why not do that to save 1 point?or this extra 0.4 life leech are needed?

Because Life Leech is the most important defensive resource in this build.
Even though that point has only 0.4% Life Leech, it will save us in hard boss fight.
But saving that point is not bad idea I think :)
Been trying this out, but Elemental Overload seems to be rarely up since it has almost no crit chance
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
Been trying this out, but Elemental Overload seems to be rarely up since it has almost no crit chance

Yes, EO is up rarely :(
I'm using CwDT - IceSpear for a crit. This help EO up a bit.
Diamond flask also help it maybe :)
I'm basing a build off of your template, and I was curious why we'd choose pierce over physical projectile damage support for KB? Even at level 1, it negates the minus to damage from GMP as well as add more physical damage to use for leeching.
IGN: Werehamster (Marauder, Domination) Gravescythe (Witch, Domination) Crystallure (Scion, Domination)
"
Devastant1971 wrote:
I'm basing a build off of your template, and I was curious why we'd choose pierce over physical projectile damage support for KB? Even at level 1, it negates the minus to damage from GMP as well as add more physical damage to use for leeching.

Pierce is necessary since it lets us clear big waves of mobs fast.
And PhysicalProjectileAttackDamage is not good for this build...
Because we deal very little physical damage with KB and Barrage.
Hello Lidley and thanks for sharing your build.
I'd like to know your opinion about a life based build in 3.0.

It would be great if you could manage to create a PoB setup with the new passive tree and Bandits rewards.

Thanks for your time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info