100k dps build for 3-4 exalt. Trollbuild turned out to be good?...

So, I kinda started this league a few days ago and didnt have much currency and ended up with this.

GEAR :

I have no idea how to link the passive tree, but you can just click on my name, ive made my characters public.

To make this build "perfect" I would need atziri acuity for the instant leech and perhaps a taste of hate for more dps?...

What you guys think?
Last edited by WanJiew on Mar 16, 2017, 5:38:47 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2017, 5:43:22 AM
hey,
I plan to make a similar build using hege staff but to build around Glacial Hammer and its new unique jewels, which grant free melee splash and it opens up for one more support gem (prob wed or ele focus or anything). U ever tried Glacial Hammer on this char?
"
bananapanama1 wrote:
hey,
I plan to make a similar build using hege staff but to build around Glacial Hammer and its new unique jewels, which grant free melee splash and it opens up for one more support gem (prob wed or ele focus or anything). U ever tried Glacial Hammer on this char?

no but now im gonna try it :)

160ish k damage. :O all I did was to get that jewel, gh gem and wed... :O

i bumped into 2 problems tho, 1 is that u rely on lions roar knocksback to get powercharges, which works pretty fine actually, while heavy strike gave u powercharges on every hit.
2 is that i had to respec my passive tree since I use hematophagy for life leech, I know must go to Vitality void, since vitality void will leech the cold damage aswell.

I cant deny that the damage is insane tho for a budget build like this.

BIG BONUS IS : since you dont need voidheart anymore because you do cold damage instead, you can actually get a cheaper ring!

this i had laying around and increased my damage even more. but of course there are alot better rings out there to incease my damage...
Last edited by WanJiew on Mar 17, 2017, 1:27:40 AM
just carried UBERLAB and got
as a reward on 3rd try.

this build is totally UBERLAB CARRY VIABLE.

also changed pots for uberlab

gear update :

passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHcBS0GxgixEuEUIBZAFm8aOCFgI9MnLy3SMZ4x-zWSOuE8LT38PvE__ECgQXJGt0d-TeNQR1hjWfNdpF4TXz9lTWZUZp5nm2hlbydvO3IPcql07XTxdqx343h6eWh6731zf-ODX4PMhNmE74V9h2qMz49gkFWRzpJ9ktCTB5RvmG-aaptRnz6mV6knqW6plKyqrQmuPrc-uUO77byavTa-p8ABwBrBBMT2xq7G2Mlnz37Tb9i92sHcI93V42rkUeXP6GbqGO8O8kXzjfPd9IP2SPcy-Ov60v4K_o8=

BANDITS : 40 HP , I USED PHYS DMG BUT SHOULDVE USED ATTACK SPEED, WILL REDO THIS WHEN I GET RICH. LAST WAS ENDURANCE CHARGE.

this build didnt cost most than 4 exalt, and can probably be cheaper if you get a cheaper hege.
Last edited by WanJiew on Mar 17, 2017, 5:51:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info