Email Linked to Account Hacked/Lost

Hi,

My email account associated with my account has been hacked and seems it will be hard work to get back. I'd like to link my account to my new email address as I'm currently unable to play due to having to enter a new code being sent to my now lost email account.

How can I go about changing considering I don't have access to this old email?

Thanks
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2017 9:43:38 AM
You'd need to send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com. They're able to change the e-mail address associated with an account, but they'll want to verify your identity before doing so.
[Guide] Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny and old wounds open all too easily. I am merely a fool who created a monster I am now powerless to stop, and so I will play my role to the bloody end." —Bosch
"
AccoladeUK wrote:
Hi,

My email account associated with my account has been hacked and seems it will be hard work to get back. I'd like to link my account to my new email address as I'm currently unable to play due to having to enter a new code being sent to my now lost email account.

How can I go about changing considering I don't have access to this old email?

Thanks

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear about this, please email support@grindinggear.com with your account information and we'll be happy to help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info