Email Linked to Account Hacked/Lost

Hi,

My email account associated with my account has been hacked and seems it will be hard work to get back. I'd like to link my account to my new email address as I'm currently unable to play due to having to enter a new code being sent to my now lost email account.

How can I go about changing considering I don't have access to this old email?

Thanks
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2017, 9:43:38 AM
You'd need to send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com. They're able to change the e-mail address associated with an account, but they'll want to verify your identity before doing so.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
AccoladeUK wrote:
Hi,

My email account associated with my account has been hacked and seems it will be hard work to get back. I'd like to link my account to my new email address as I'm currently unable to play due to having to enter a new code being sent to my now lost email account.

How can I go about changing considering I don't have access to this old email?

Thanks

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear about this, please email support@grindinggear.com with your account information and we'll be happy to help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info