Anyone wanna tell my why faster casting doesn't work with Lightning Warp?

Gems are linked into my wand 1 faster casting and 1 lightning warp, the F icon doesn't show up and theres no increased cast speed tag on the spell. Explain this to me now.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2017 2:43:47 AM
Still waiting for an answer, lightning warp is tagged as a spell. If you think this is a troll I will provide relevant screenshots.

I'm demanding an explanation.
Works fine for me. Why don't you unhide your characters so we can take a look at them and see something that might be useful.

Also, this is the bug report forum, not a get help forum. This forum is for us to report bugs to GGG, that's it, period, stop, end of story. Don't ever expect a reply as that's not the intent of this forum. If you want an interactive experience, email support or post in one of "Get help" forums: Gameplay help or help and info forum. And if you want some help, I'd stow that attitude away...not a great way to ask.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Need to know how to Report Bugs or Upload an Image to the site? Then: ~**!Click Here!**~
"
pjoseph wrote:
Still waiting for an answer, lightning warp is tagged as a spell. If you think this is a troll I will provide relevant screenshots.

Which character is this occurring on?
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
pjoseph wrote:

_S_H_A_D_O_W_ Hardcore Solo self found.
"
pjoseph wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
pjoseph wrote:

_S_H_A_D_O_W_ Hardcore Solo self found.

The sockets aren't linked.
Hv2KRh0
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Well now I feel like a complete and utter imbecile, please delete this thread as it is clearly not a bug but me being a clueless fool. Sorry to waste your time henry
"
Works fine for me. Why don't you unhide your characters so we can take a look at them and see something that might be useful.

Also, this is the bug report forum, not a get help forum. This forum is for us to report bugs to GGG, that's it, period, stop, end of story. Don't ever expect a reply as that's not the intent of this forum. If you want an interactive experience, email support or post in one of "Get help" forums: Gameplay help or help and info forum. And if you want some help, I'd stow that attitude away...not a great way to ask.

I also apologize to you for my volatile response. God speed to you.
Heh, some items look like they have linked sockets on a quick glance because of how the graphic of the item is laid out under the sockets.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info