💯 Standard Lab Enchant Service💯

Very good and quick service. Would get service again 10/10
Very good and quick service. Would get service again 10/10
Fast and Reliable. Managed to Kill t15 elder in less than a minute
Commended!
Quick Uber Atziri Service! Recommended. Gloves dropped and I didn't have money to pay the fee agreed to sell and give change. Nice guy highly recommended.
I switched to his server Washington, he died so many times only 2 portals were left.

When I tried to enter the portal, I got disconnected ( endless loading screen )

I tried again, same thing.

No portals left now, at least he had the sense of giving back my 30c.

I don't recommend he seems to not really know how to kill Uber Elder and also his server is really bad for EU.
"
pewdie wrote:
I switched to his server Washington, he died so many times only 2 portals were left.

When I tried to enter the portal, I got disconnected ( endless loading screen )

I tried again, same thing.

No portals left now, at least he had the sense of giving back my 30c.

I don't recommend he seems to not really know how to kill Uber Elder and also his server is really bad for EU.

First of all, it was a bad run where I got unlucky and died twice during the last phase. Third death was trying to get boss to cull range to reset the fight so I could wait for you to load in without worrying about missing the kill. there were 2 portals remaining for YOU. so it's not my fault that your shitty connection failed. I even refunded you my fee. So quit crying and get better connections.
IRL stuff
+rep honest and good service
+Rep good Service Thanks :D
Quick and easy
Thanks for the run
Very good service, needed Shaper for Shaper's Key and kindly reminded me that the set has to be run in my hideout for the quest item. Got the Key, and a Dying Sun! Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info