[2.6] 200-250 K Dps Magma Orb - Legacy league

Hi, thank u for nice guide.
Sorry, I'm a new player, could u add leveling tree plz?
(Tree on 20/40/60 lvl)
If it doesn't make it difficult for you.
To the OP......

Above poster has asked for lvl20/40/60 trees. I dont think this is necessary due to the linear nature of the tree you have created.

However, I do think you should add a little detail on the nodes to head for first. For example, in your notes, you refer to Vaal Pact which is not likely to be touched until Lvl 70-80 due to the path you have used. UNLESS you head straight for it and then pick up the outer nodes.

Additionally, maintaining Mana is a pain between lvl 38 and 45 UNLESS you are explicit in saying you have to get it working at the earliest opportunity (I am not new - I just forgot to do it as I have been using another char)

I have not taken the curse nodes as yet.........I want to take a view later in the build....I hate not being able to play hexproof maps with my other char.....Sybils lamentable ring is useful in Ele-reflect but the DPS is huge on my bouncing balls of flame already. even her ring wouldnt take such a pounding without lubrication.

Other than that....I am enjoying the build

Cheers

R
Hi, build seems nice, I'm probably going to try it in 3.0

Quick question tho, would this build work with a realm ender or pledge of hands staff, or would you lose too much crit, or maybe need to go non crit if you want to use those?

Any thoughts on this?
Hey, nice build !!, where can i get the 40% increased magma orb dmg that you have in your helmet? And how can i get magma orb corrupted ??
thx for answer
Last edited by lotte123 on Jul 13, 2017, 9:07:09 PM
Out for a long time, left suddenly, back for the extension...

Quick answers, considering the build wont be outdated in 3.0

@Grogamanda was right, progression in passive tree is very simple : take life, spell/fire damage, then go later for crits/vaal pact/mind over matter/curses
@dopey_dope, if you go for pledge of hands/staffs, you will loose whirling blade and to much crits, then rather go with the witch ascendency class
@lotte, the 40% increase magma orb is an enchantement bonus from Izaro endgame lab, and the corrupted gem is a succesfull 20/20 gem corrupted with vaal orb (occurs probably in 20% of the case)

Maybe viable for 3.0, but at least :
- Less crit chance with the nerf on power charge (50 down to 40% increase per charge), not a so big change
- More ignite damage

And for the story, i failed at Shaper 2 times, thats way enough damage but its not a safe build for that or uber Atziri = lack of very quick mobility
For 3.0, what do you recommend for the bandit reward? Should we get the 2 skill points, and get Overcharge in the tree for the extra power charge that we lost due to the change in the rewards?
Yes, for bandits go for the 2 passive points and pick whatever, charge or else...

In Pantheon, go for the 25% reflected damage reduction, great help for inquisitor
Last edited by Trifaldin on Aug 8, 2017, 4:36:29 PM
Hi!
Is this build still effective in current patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info