[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

how do i delete lol
Last edited by bozzna on Jun 24, 2017, 4:37:57 AM
Hi!

Can i get some opinions about my gear?What should i improve next etc,etc.Btw leveling was not so easy dunno why but for me its a bit hard to get use to it.(casting bv) How should i use abyssal cry?I still didnt figure it out.Can u give me a short "user manual" to this build? :)
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hi!

Can i get some opinions about my gear?What should i improve next etc,etc.Btw leveling was not so easy dunno why but for me its a bit hard to get use to it.(casting bv) How should i use abyssal cry?I still didnt figure it out.Can u give me a short "user manual" to this build? :)

This guide is the user manual. There have been many questions and answers posted throughout the comments. Browsing them should give you all of the information you need.

Get more life, get more levels. Run through stuff. Cast BV every so often.
anyway to turn this build into ci?
"
jmvbyo wrote:
anyway to turn this build into ci?

Not this build. That would completely change the character. I'm sure there are CI BV guides out there though.
Hello there,

I was super bored of my character and wanted to roll one last build before the end of Legacy, so I gave a try to this. Just wanted to know if someone tried to go with a 6 link Pledge of Hands, I'm really super attracted to this option but want to be sure it will be doable before spending 90% on my wealth on it. Thanks !
"
Bowspin wrote:
Hello there,

I was super bored of my character and wanted to roll one last build before the end of Legacy, so I gave a try to this. Just wanted to know if someone tried to go with a 6 link Pledge of Hands, I'm really super attracted to this option but want to be sure it will be doable before spending 90% on my wealth on it. Thanks !

I haven't tried it, but it would work fine for bosses. For mapping, you would still want to use obliterations.
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
Bowspin wrote:
Hello there,

I haven't tried it, but it would work fine for bosses. For mapping, you would still want to use obliterations.

thanks for your answer, now I have two last question : If I use pledge of hands, what would you suggest to use as a 6th link instead of Spell Echo? and other question, I was using the retch belt with my previous characters, sounds very sweet with this build as well isn't it?
"
Bowspin wrote:
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
Bowspin wrote:
Hello there,

thanks for your answer, now I have two last question : If I use pledge of hands, what would you suggest to use as a 6th link instead of Spell Echo? and other question, I was using the retch belt with my previous characters, sounds very sweet with this build as well isn't it?

Controlled Destruction for 6th link. Retch would be a pretty solid belt choice. I never tried it because I haven't owned one in Legacy.
Just looked at the gear and it seems cheap. all the uniques can be bought for a few chaos. I'm going to give this a try. Any tips on leveling? Also, is this viable in 3.0 and any changes?
Last edited by BiggestNoobEver on Jul 6, 2017, 4:41:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info