34% reduced mana reserved from passive tree

Pros:
Incredibly Easy To Play

Cons:
Expensive

Passive Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler
4L Alphas Howl (BBBB) - Blasphemy, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Enlightened Level 4 (12% Reduction)
Total Reserved Mana From Helmet - 35+35=70x0.40[Passives(34%), Alphas Howl(8), Enlightened(12%), Skyforth(6%)]=28%

6L Victario's Influence (2.6 Version) (RBBGGG) - Anger, Wrath, Haste, Grace, Hatred, Enlightened Level 4
Total Reserved Mana From Chest - 50+50+50+50+50=250x0.10[Passives(34%), Alphas Howl(8), Enlightened(12%), Victario's(30%), Skyforth(6%)] = 25%

4L Skyforth (BBBR) - Discipline, Purity of Elements, Vitality, Enlightened Level 4
Total Reserved Mana From Boots - 105x0.40[Passives(34%), Alphas Howl(8), Enlightened(12%), Skyforth(6%)] = 42%

Total Reserved Mana - 28 + 25 + 42 = 95%
Total Auras - 8
Total Blasphemy Curses - 2

The gear you choose to use for the remaining slots is mostly personal preference, but you want high ES on all pieces and must maximize your resist with minimal slots to do so.
Your gem selection should be as follows:
1. Link flame golem, lightning golem, spectral and zombies together in your gloves.
2. Your 6L Staff will be your main DPS item. Link SRS with melee splash, multistrike, minion damage, physical to lightning, elemental focus

Staves
*For Grouping I Suggest Dying Breath Staff - You most likely wont be doing much casting so links aren't important you can save some money here
*For Solo I Suggest 6L Pledge of Hands for the free spell echo and extra mana as you will be doing much more casting.

Jewels
The anima stone gem will give us one additional golem, allowing the use of both flame and lightning golems.

Curses
There are a few options here, you can choose to go either more defensive or offensive. The most beneficial curses in both cases would be.
Offense: Elemental Weakness
Defense: Enfeeble, Temporal Chains

Solo Vs Grouping
Spoiler
When playing solo if lacking mana deactivate whichever aura you feel is the least beneficial to have some mana to play around with for summons.

Have fun :)

Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Mar 18, 2017, 2:25:46 PM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 10:06:29 AM
you have 34% reduced mana reserved, not 30

besides that, this build seems odd at best. Heralds? Summon Skeletons? Not lowlife? I am just not sure where you are going with this
Last edited by allana on Mar 14, 2017, 4:32:14 AM
Zombies spectrals and skeletons are meat shields and slight dps.

Fire golem is meat shield, slight dps and slight dps boost to your summons and party.

Lightning golem is meat shield, slight dps and slight dps boost to your summons and party.

SRS is main source of DPS in solo. Grouping this is not necessary.

Why would I go low life vs CI when I am not using shavs? 2.6 Victarios and CI > Shavs with blood mana hands down.

Why would I not use heralds? They are the best choice for added DPS given the auras that are remaining to choose from after the auras in the chestpiece.

"Odd at best" sounds more accurately like "not what i did with my cookie cutter"

You are however correct on the reduced mana reservation, my math skills are great :D
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Mar 14, 2017, 5:20:43 PM
heralds only add damage to your spells, not your minions. Hence an odd choice.
To be honest I was not aware of that, but either way they will benefit your party members in a group.

More the reason to drop them for the extra mana when you are running solo :D
no, heralds do not benefit party members. They are strictly for you.
There are really no more beneficial auras to be picked up anyway.

If Heralds are not useful for party members the next best thing to do would be to blasphemy support curses rather then rely on curse on hit.

I will adjust the main post accordingly.
Up!
Up!
Up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info