0.9.6b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.6b
  • Made the Maelstrom of Chaos levels somewhat harder.

Best change to come out recently ! Great to see these kind of changes, but still not enough i mean it.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
MDragoon wrote:
Not sure if improved effects means graphics or in game stats...

Effects means graphics.
Forum Sheriff
The most urgent thing for me to be added. Voice acting for NPC's, players, and bosses. Thats all. And a cool appearance of the bosses, not just big mobs hanging around like nothing happens, there should be an special animation, now it seems so random.
"
oldboy wrote:
Myself i prefer the old popup system,now i have to stop , hit enter,check the garbage and go back again.
Maybe if you have time you could make that a feature to choose in option menu ...

I agree this should be an option in the menu. I hate having to stop and open chat while fighting to check out an item
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt
"
oldboy wrote:
Myself i prefer the old popup system,now i have to stop , hit enter,check the garbage and go back again.
Maybe if you have time you could make that a feature to choose in option menu ...

i agree
"
Sartormc wrote:
The most urgent thing for me to be added. Voice acting for NPC's, players, and bosses. Thats all. And a cool appearance of the bosses, not just big mobs hanging around like nothing happens, there should be an special animation, now it seems so random.

This will be done once the content stops changing so much (so that we can record it in a cost-effective way).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.6b
  • Items that have been linked in chat now don't show popups unless chat is actually open.

This is actually super annoying to me and my clan mates - having to open chat every time we want to quickly check an item in chat.
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.6b
  • Items that have been linked in chat now don't show popups unless chat is actually open.

This is actually super annoying to me and my clan mates - having to open chat every time we want to quickly check an item in chat.

Items in chat were blocking the vendor screen. People had to wait for a gap in the chat to sell anything. It's a temporary fix so don't worry too much about it.
Forum Sheriff
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.6b
  • Added a legend to the quest screen's map (hover the icon in the top left).
  • Improved the effects for Shield Charge and Detonate Dead.
  • Made the Maelstrom of Chaos levels somewhat harder.
  • The website passive skill planner now shows the number of skill points used.
  • Fixed a bug where a failed instance transfer for one player could disconnect everyone in that instance.
  • Fixed various client crashes related to Tempest Shield.

What patch did the firestorm get unusable against reflect enemies? I don't see it in any of the patch notes. In 0.9.5 we could use firestorm to pick off the one reflect boss with little reflect damage but now a witch cant even us it because if reflects super hard back and I die in a sec or two! I have died twice while using it on reflects now. First time I thought it was a fluke... second time it was only the one reflect enemy :/
Well you are doing magic damage dude, use physical and stop getting around the game mechanics, lol.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info