Wouldnt 1 premium granted on Finishing the game would solve many problems ?

"
popotm wrote:
The best would be getting 1 premium tab by finishing 40 challenges on every league why? I don't really care about 40 challenge I only do 36 challenge for rewards the remaining 4 challenge is hard to get not worth to do. If they add premium tab as 40 challenge reward that would give me a reason to complete the challenge.

Some challenges are just straight up dumb.

Like currently "Kill Rigwald, The Wolven King (0/50)". Good luck with that mate. What about "complete these encounters 2" good luck with any of those. None of the challenges are actually challenges. They are all rng based or grind based. None of which has any challenge to it. Challenges are a joke.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
GGG gives folks a great game for FREE and people be like

I dont see any any key!
"
More like people would bot / multiaccount the shit out of those free tabs, write a script that links up accounts on poe.trade or similar services and et voilà, there is no need to buy them anymore.

No thanks.

This is the most obscene comment I've ever seen.
"We can't have nice things because someone will find some obscure insane way to abuse it".

Just..come on. Jeez.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Its really simple

Curently Quest reward for killing Merciless Malachai : Grants you 1 premium stash tab

this not only solve the problem of people complaining about having to pay to benefit from premium stash tab but also give a reward, a reason to kill malachai in merciless atleast once.

this could be like Scion's quest and be CAN only do it once per account
or
imho the best thing would be to make that premium stash tab, league bound
so every new league you'd have to rekill malachai because the previous once would be gone.

this is adding more spice to leagues. People would actually rush their grind to get the extra premium tab

Not having enough stash tabs... this is the true Nightmare exile*

This is like giving a free sample
sure GGG will lose the chance of selling 1 Premium tab but giving people the taste of the power and utility of the premium tabs inciting them to buy more, cuz its rare that a user feel that 1 is enough once you hit the loot fest that is endgame.

no dude 5-10bucks = MacDonald :)
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
well if it was just one tab that you had to unlock each league i would be ok with it, would allow people to check out the system before buying in. It would need to be just one tab you have to unlock each league, otherwise you are just shitting all over people that actually spent money for them.

"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
"
More like people would bot / multiaccount the shit out of those free tabs, write a script that links up accounts on poe.trade or similar services and et voilà, there is no need to buy them anymore.

No thanks.

This is the most obscene comment I've ever seen.
"We can't have nice things because someone will find some obscure insane way to abuse it".

Just..come on. Jeez.

i also think exactly the same thing would happen. except that they will also try to sell unlocked accounts on ebay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info