This weekend we're holding another Super Stash Sale where we're discounting every type of stash tab. Everything has been discounted from Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Upgrades, and Currency Tabs to the new Premium Quad, Divination and Essence Stash Tabs.

Check out the full selection of this weekend's specials here. These sales run all weekend and end at Mar 13, 2017 3:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking for some points to spend on the sale, please consider checking out the Legacy Supporter Packs! If you have any points spare after purchasing your preferred stash tabs, you might be interested in the Classic Mystery Box!

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you're enjoying the Legacy Leagues!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Still waiting for ability to convert prem tabs to quad tabs...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
wow
😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Frenk
😈 Joined: 22 September 2011
😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/Frenk_Tv
Sweet
Last edited by Jester522 on Mar 9, 2017, 10:09:39 PM
Neato
Again?
Saved
I wish I could convert some of my premium tabs into essence, currency, divination and quad tabs...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Agree with OP!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
At this point, the stash tabs seem to go on sell like every single weekend. it's starting to feel a lot less like a 'sale' and more like a penalty for buying stash tabs on weekdays.
THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

also

"
Jerle wrote:
Still waiting for ability to convert prem tabs to quad tabs...

same, not buying tabs until we get this option
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 9, 2017, 10:28:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info