2.6.0e Patch Notes

"
Completed 1 ChallengeMalone wrote:
"
Completed 27 Challengesmeumaxu wrote:
thats lame they left manu broken builds become meta and ladt an entire ladder without any nerf, and they quixk fix a cleaver use of a dead jewel... 100% lame

crap game

not sure if serious or just trolling.

not sure if casual or just a baddie
NÃO VAI TER BANHO!
NÃO VAI TER SALADA!
Stop with those fixes!
I want a broken game!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Completed 27 Challengesmeumaxu wrote:
thats lame they left many broken builds become meta and last an entire ladder without any nerf, and they quick fix a cleaver use of a dead jewel... 100% lame

crap game

Well looks like someone was obviously abusing something ;)
i can no longer open the client
You know your build is good when GGG kills it the day after it comes into the public eye. If I ever create such a build, I'm keeping my ass quiet and enjoying it as long as possible!
Mystery boxes are monetization of underage gambling. Chris knows this. He just doesn't care.
Oh man should of left this *EXPLOIT* in so that everyone who likes to use *EXPLOITS* and is crying about it could go on *EXPLOITING* the game.
FML... any update, being 1 MB or 1 TB, takes forever to allocate, download and install on Steam...

Anyways, nice fix.
And people thought I was nuts to keep vendoring those jewels despite the knowledge that they were bugged to be op.

I knew GGG was coming fast with the nerf hammer. Now only if they could do something about the constant microstuttering that a lot of people are having in the california server, so that I can get my lab carry service running smoothly again.
So glad I sold my soul mantle while it was worth something.

Nice fix.
good fix :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info