[2.6] Tidehunter! Tidebreaker Juggernaut 10 charges HC/SC/SSF viable - end game video!

"
CaptSkillzz wrote:
"
Savorrow wrote:
Can we get an answer on this mana issue? I am level 48 right now and starting to wonder where mana is coming from as well, I can't use EQ more than 2 or 3 times before I need to mana flask, and that is assuming I don't pop my Ancestral Warchief totem at all. Is it just some mana leech on a jewel? Is it solely from the gloves Master Craft?

Use a mana leech jewel with some good stats that'll benefit you

I tossed in one mana leach jewel and I can eq all day long.

This build will most likely be my league starter from now on.

Only using 5 link chest and mace and I can farm Uber lab ezpz...

Just saying this is a mad fun build and all the endu charges look cool swirling around. :)
"
Savorrow wrote:
Can we get an answer on this mana issue? I am level 48 right now and starting to wonder where mana is coming from as well, I can't use EQ more than 2 or 3 times before I need to mana flask, and that is assuming I don't pop my Ancestral Warchief totem at all. Is it just some mana leech on a jewel? Is it solely from the gloves Master Craft?

Usually at some point during leveling, you drop your mana pots/regen for mana leech (from gear, jewels or the skilltree).

When you're only 48, your raw physical damage may not be enough yet to make that switch.
If you have .2% mana leech from physical damage, you need to fulfill this equation:

Physical (ignore elemental parts) Damage per skill use / 500 = mana cost of your skill

Maybe grab a "Survival Secrets" jewel (act 2 mission) and stick it in a socket, the mana regen really helps at the beginning.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Added Kill Abaxoth, Xoph, Minotaur, Atziri and build guild (only on rus sry) video!

About mana leech. Before I got marohi using mana flask. That's it :)
When you take big pure phys damage you can leech from this
Last edited by Kursed_one on Mar 22, 2017, 3:36:18 AM
Build can facetank Chimera with one hand too :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7aWpCHYexFO9of6/giphy.gif
Last edited by Kursed_one on Mar 23, 2017, 8:04:01 AM
Hey man, any chance we could see what to pick for the different levels? :)
Would like to know when to pick what.
"
LupaeFilius wrote:
Hey man, any chance we could see what to pick for the different levels? :)
Would like to know when to pick what.

Just go to resolute rechnique, then to duelist nodes, then to big life circle - that's it :)
does it matter which nodes i pick on the skill tree at start ?
or just pick whatever i feel like ?
can you put an updated build up of all ur gear please
а где ты береш манну для каста скилов ? хочу просто попробовать поиграть танкованым миликом по этому гайду ток не пойму как отжирать манну и хп ((((
"
Igor6791 wrote:
а где ты береш манну для каста скилов ? хочу просто попробовать поиграть танкованым миликом по этому гайду ток не пойму как отжирать манну и хп ((((

Cамый популярный вопрос, штук 6 в топике)))

до 3 cложности юзай Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet

потом просто возьми или амулет с маналич или перчатки или джевел. 0.4% хватит за глаза.

"
Savorrow wrote:
Can we get an answer on this mana issue?

Very popular question in this topic, around 6 times))))

Befor Merciless use Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet
After just switch to rare amulet, gloves or jewel with manaleech affix. 0.4% is enough.
Last edited by IceSword on Apr 5, 2017, 5:09:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info