[WIP, need help] [2.6] Summon Skeletal Mages Guardian Support (Still under construction)

Abstract

Spoiler
This build revolves around the Guardian Templar ascendancy class focusing on Skeleton Mage minions conjured through the help of
. I chose Guardian for this and not Necromancer because I wanted to try this ascendancy and maybe help some people with auras and stuff.

Introduction

Concept

Spoiler
I've never played Guardian and I was an avid D2 Necromancer player which has the option to be an armymancer with tons of skellies and skelliemages at his disposal. Since GGG reworked Threshold Jewels, it's way easier now to make good use of them. My goal is to get 5
up and running for a total of 15 possible skellie mages.

My character "Ruined_Hobo" is still in his earlier stages at around lvl 53 and still has a way to go. He breezes through content though because of his Zombies and Skellies so far.

Pro/Contra

-Under Construction-

Passive Tree

As of now
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzBkkTbBVQFm8XLxg8GFYYahpsHNwdmSSqJLAo-iqYMtE26UPIRUdPBFXWV8lYB1qRW6Bk52ZUZp5o8mqscg94L3wOfOWApILHiECPGo9GkDOUb5uhogCmrKcIp1WofarEuJO9J8BmxLTMvNP72Qvjauvu8B_31_no-oD60g==?accountName=JoBilly&characterName=Ruined_Hobo

Planned at lvl 88
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzBkkNfBCXE2wWbxcvGDwYVhhqGYoabBqPHNwdmR2qIvQkqiSwKPoqmC9vMtE26UPIRARFR0ZxSU9Ms025TlJPBFXWV8lYB1qRW6Bca1-wZOdmVGaeaPJqrGvbbAttGW-ecLtyD3gvfA585X0Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhTKFYIhAjxqPRpAzkiuTJ5Rvly2boZu1oS-iAKUYpqynCKdVqH2qxLQMuJO8qr0nvoq_l8BmwcXDOsNtxLTJPcpKytPMvNAf0_vZC9kT4Yjjauq66-7sGOyK7-vwH_Ie9tr31_no-oD60vsJ_QD-SQ==?accountName=JoBilly&characterName=Ruined_Hobo

Aurawise I will use Alpha's Howl with Clarity, Determination, Vitality and Discipline aswell as a Prism guardian with Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning. I will not have access to a Shavs because I'm a poor fck and I'll just max chaos res the old way to 75% with items.

My skellies will be supported by GMP/LMP, Faster Proj, Spell Echo, Minion Damage and maybe Minion Speed/Faster Casting.

What the future holds?

My belt, rings, amu and gloves will still be unslotted to be filled with life, mana, es, chaos res or whatever is needed. I still need help with what to do, more efficient pathing in the tree for example.

Which weapon shall I use with what uber lab ascendency points? Radiant Faith and Unvavering Faith are mandatory. Prayer of Glory is efficient with Rallying Cry. Where do I put the last, 4th keystone point? The following options are on my mind:

1. I use an Ephemeral Edge and Zealot's Oath together with the Time of Need passive for my ES to regen instead of my Life and get defensive like that which would require me to get an Eye of Chayula or Presence of Chayula to prevent stunning which would reduce my life and armour heavily though,

2. I use an Advancing Fortress with the Bastion of Hope Keystone and a Stone of Lazhwar to get myself some blockchance and more defensive stats aswell as stun immunity after blocking for me and my minions. I can also put zombies into those claws and free 4 sockets.

3. Something else I might think of but the ones above are enough for now.

I'm glad for any help I recieve.
Last edited by JoBilly on Mar 9, 2017, 1:16:07 AM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2017, 4:30:30 PM
Reserved for stuff like updates and changelog like

8th of March 2017
- Added stuff to things and corrected some mistakes
- Added this reserve to add a changelog
- Added changelog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info