Help with Shrapnel Shot build?

So, I've been planning out this build and was just wondering if it was okay or not (Doesn't need to be super amazing end game farm build, but I want it to be somewhat decent)

Passives:

Gems:
Spoiler
Shrapnel Shot - Physical to Lightning - Weapon Elemental Damage - Point Blank - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Lightning Penetration

Frenzy - Physical to Lightning - Faster Attacks - Increased Critical Strikes - Power Charge on Critical - Weapon Elemental Damage

Conductivity - Enfeeble - Blasphemy - Increased Area of Effect

Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Increased Duration

Summon Flame Golem - Flame Dash - Minion Life - Faster Casting

Looking for gear that has Crit Chance, Added Lightning Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, Elemental Resists and Energy Shield on (Maybe ES/Eva if I find a nice unique for example, Carcass Jack or Brinerot Whalers)

So yeah. That's about it as far as stuff I have planned.

Dunno about the specifics and such like what my life pool is realistically going to be towards the end of the build, if I have enough sustain, if my damage will be decent etc

This is being done in SSF though, so no trading, just relying on what I find and such.

Edit:

Because I'm dumb.

Put in my mobility skill (In lieu of Minion Damage)

A couple of things I was considering:

- Raider ascension instead of Occultist for Onslaught when on full Frenzy stacks (Also 25% chance to avoid status ailments is nice)

- Chain support on Frenzy? I know I won't get multiple charges per cast, but it should in theory give me a really good chance of getting a Power Charge each cast due to multiple chances to crit and roll for the gem proc. Prolly replace WED in the link.
Last edited by Tarille on Mar 8, 2017, 1:06:12 PM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2017, 8:43:17 PM
I'm using a lot of mov speed boost and attack speed. Shrapnel arrow, split shot, barrage. I'm still low lvl but it's twice as fast as my first build. I've got summon zombie to take aggro, and or blink shot might work with out movement speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info