2.6 - Golems vs Zombies vs Spectres

Can anyone speak to the comparative strengths/weaknesses of these in the latest patch? I've definitely settled on Necro, but trying to figure out the best minion choice. Golemancer looks strong but not sure if Zombies leapfrogged it with the changes in 2.6, and I always like Spectres with being able to customize based on content (minus the annoying front-end maintenance). Thoughts?
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2017, 9:11:29 AM
EDIT (deleted) sry I probably misunderstood your concern.
Last edited by IamLoco on Mar 6, 2017, 9:17:30 AM
Hi!

It all depends on what you want to do.

For example, for killing high end bosses (uber atziri and shaper) I would go with a golemancer. Elementalist trivialises these fights as well as your golems can be immune to elemental damage

But if you want to do all breach domains they're not gonna cut it without some sideaction (SRS) because how their AI isn't good enough. I never saw anyone kill Chayula in breach with a pure golemancer and I sure as hell didn't even attempt to.

For breach domains animate weapons or srs will be stronger

For clearspeed in maps, I think flame golems > spectres > other summoner builds. But SRS is faster than all. A good combo build of flame golem / srs scaling chaos is pretty good too.

Zombies aren't for sure the fastest clearer or anything, but my gut tells me they'll be pretty good at killing end game bosses which is my main objective with them. If I an run Uber Atziri and Shaper with my character, I'll be happy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info